Best rims for R34 GTR?

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
I dont know bout u guys, to me, I have a feeling that Bronze/Black TE37 and Nismo LMGT4 is the perfect match for R34 GTR. No other rims can take their position other than these two.

Mainly because R34 GTR has big body, widened fenders and the long body shape. Rims with minimum spokes is the perfect match for it's shoes. Too many spokes just doesnt look good on R34 GTR.

Advan RS more suited to WRXs.

Advan RG anyone? :burnout:

jdmgarage

Dec 20, 2008
have u seen or hear abt Racing Hart cp-035 18inch GT-R size sport rim??? just 7.3kg per-Rim.

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
fark, those are some nice rims. damn. now i feel like getting a new set.
what do u guys think bout the advan sz rims?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Stock rims!

Really, I love the stock rims but car came with what it had so what to do.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
I dunno about you guys, after much searching around for wheels, I still think that Nismo LMGT4 and TE37 are still the best around for GTR34! the design for the rest either too fancy or to "gay" like looking....:burnout:

S

semperfi

fark, those are some nice rims. damn. now i feel like getting a new set.
what do u guys think bout the advan sz rims?
What farique said was quite true but apparently the japs are turning to Advan racing RS for their BNR34.

Iloveskyline,
I personally like the huangping 18" wheels for Dongfeng vehicles but I couldn't afford that so I settled for a 14" JRD wheels with an offset of +100. I broke my factory GTR wheels when I was going for 4x4 safari at Zoo Negara. I found out much later, GTRs are AWD and not full time 4 wheel. I mistook my ride for a 4x4. Sigh. Now, I'm pretty much broke and had get a used JRD wheels instead. :banghead:

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
Iloveskyline,
I personally like the huangping 18" wheels for Dongfeng vehicles but I couldn't afford that so I settled for a 14" JRD wheels with an offset of +100. I broke my factory GTR wheels when I was going for 4x4 safari at Zoo Negara. I found out much later, GTRs are AWD and not full time 4 wheel. I mistook my ride for a 4x4. Sigh. Now, I'm pretty much broke and had get a used JRD wheels instead.

huh? what the hell?

S

semperfi

I was talking crap! Hahahaha... Disregard what I said. Have to admit it was of "No substance" post. Carry on boys... where were we?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
White car with bronze Work Emotion XD9 not nice mer? :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car engine is leaking......been like this for a month
Do I need to overhaul it how much they usually charge for Honda EG non vtech engine.......and how long does it takes to repair it.....
I think the oil leak is come from my gasket at the radiator hose.....I dont know very well about car sorry if I dont give enough information
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience