Best rims for R34 GTR?

S

semperfi

Really one! But you must stop asking no-sense question de... We're off topic de... afterwards the mods close this thread.

Works emotion!!

S

semperfi

iloveskyline,

OMG!

In that case all for the better. You should PM 'all the people' that say we are lin c. They are your true friends. 'They' pity you meaning they are there to help you. Go PM them every minute. They will help you with the skyline topics.

I cannot help you with anything at all. You have been asking the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over again and again and again and yet you don't get it! You spammed my inbox over and over and over and over and over again! :banghead:

Keep to the topic!! Don't ask and spam the thread with your friend finder again! GOD! Don't make the mod close this thread. Goodness...

I'm outta here. cabut.... I'm done talking to you.

Anyone of you who wished to entertain this kid? Be my guess. And good luck to you guys too!:smokin::biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
after seeing darkchilds post...

i think the message is clear...

TE37!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Nice post DC.

Bump: Nice post DC.

derrickho

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
nice picture.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
wonder where to get the LED rear light
in the market.....

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
volk rims are always the best. :D

Bump: hehe. we're cool with iloveskyline.
we all have the same interest.
i think the only problem we have is communication gap due to the different types of english that we practice.
'u should stop skipping ur english classes bro. LoL'

Last edited:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Damn,

I was content with my car but ever since this thread got started you buggers are making me want new rims.

Would black LM-GT4s be to much on my car you guys reckon? Worried about being too 'black'.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo bros..I got a question here.My paint is chipping pretty terribly.It's mostly at the front bumper.I hv brought to shop few times end up painting the whole bumper ( touch up ) and I got fed up of that as well.How can I DIY this problem.Eg I'm thinking of buying the paint and the 2K while touch it up myself.Will it be effective for me to DIY.What shld the steps likely.:wink:
Pld feed back sifuus...:smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience