Best grip vs Price

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Maybe he actually drives smoother yet faster still, hence the tires also still in good shape lo.:driver:
Ya, I have no chipping on my XM2. Can ask Danz the condition when I brought it to him hehe!
So, based on the pictures, you will need fresh tyres soon......:smokin:

from all of my tyre usage also no tyre chipping like that...mainly because i'm not accelerating untill wheel spin or force the car into understeer......but more like keeping up with the rythm or corner/road using weight transfer.......

because i take advice from a le-mans 24hour winning driver....while in corner..wait until the car body settle itself in steady state (not doing any shaking or leaning/wobbly) only accelerate with full power..... yes..it was very smooth but unbelieveably quick driving style.... less dizzy to passenger too...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
So, based on the pictures, you will need fresh tyres soon......:smokin:
Probably not in another 6mths, still got grooves to channel out water. :biggrin:

from all of my tyre usage also no tyre chipping like that...mainly because i'm not accelerating untill wheel spin or force the car into understeer......but more like keeping up with the rythm or corner/road using weight transfer.......

because i take advice from a le-mans 24hour winning driver....while in corner..wait until the car body settle itself in steady state (not doing any shaking or leaning/wobbly) only accelerate with full power..... yes..it was very smooth but unbelieveably quick driving style.... less dizzy to passenger too...
Now real pro driver has spoken. :driver::burnout:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
melt normally happens on soft compound tyre....

chipping usually on harder normal compound tyre...because it was hard so it breaks into chips...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
melt normally happens on soft compound tyre....

chipping usually on harder normal compound tyre...because it was hard so it breaks into chips...
On race track, entry level tyres also can melt. Seen before for standard series production race.....:driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
On race track, entry level tyres also can melt. Seen before for standard series production race.....:driver:
different grade of tarmac.... :biggrin:

especially at elite usj track and SIC

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last year I had the opportunity to detail this church van, as prepared her to transport VIPs, but a year later.... but the interior need to be detail….. exterior still looks great ..thanks to the Transportation team

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com/2009/08/polishing-van.html

Reason being heavily used for transportation & so huge to look after....

Reason being fequently used & so large to care for...i have fequents...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience