Best Car Alarm...

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
nicole_nic said:
don't put too many sensors on your car.. or don't put it in the max mode.. or else it'll get triggered at the slightest motion.. i had that before.. i'm currently using the 350hv viper.. when my car got washed my the guys in the wee morning, my alarm went off.. damn.. it woke me up.. so now i tuned my sensor to half of it's sensitivity.. it's my advice for u

ahhahah...this 1 is ar....where got ppl put sensitivity 2 max 1...
some time those ah beng wit super duper loud muffler pass by also will trigger the alarm lloh....even my cheaplak alarm wit max sensitivity,loud muffler pass by also ring liaw the alarm....

Tazz

Known Member
Apr 24, 2005
KL
Hi all, i also plan to buy one of the car security alarm system, do u all know about the Clifford 2 way alarm matrix 3.5?? Price is around RM2.7k, is that a very good alarm system??

Any sifu can give me comment??

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Speaking from neutral perspective, buying an alarm depends on what features you are looking for and the budget you have.

Generally speaking, most of the 2-way alarms in the market have similar features. I'd say 80% similarity. The price deference is often related to the premium you pay for more branded and established brands. I would advice you to spend some time looking into different price range and brands before choosing 1.

It is also important to look into the customer and after sales service of the vendor you are dealing with. Afterall, 2-way alarm takes about a week or 2 to get used to. The last thing you one is someone who sold you the alarm and let you swim without any support!

Finally, a good alarm is worth nothing if you don't have a good installer.

Have fun!

Tazz said:
Hi all, i also plan to buy one of the car security alarm system, do u all know about the Clifford 2 way alarm matrix 3.5?? Price is around RM2.7k, is that a very good alarm system??

Any sifu can give me comment??

finalarks

Jul 3, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
hmm... i have some news here... one of my friend said that radiostar isn't good enough and still unsafe... those theif in my town will know how to disable it.... now i still donno which 2 ways car alarm is good... money is not the problem as long as my car won't be stolen...

altisdude

May 3, 2005
trex92 said:
If you have a big budget, go for Viper 791xv or Clifford. Both are exactly the same model under diff brand onli
You can get Viper 3000 RM1.8K, same 2 way alarm but without the remote start.

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
We welcome any feedbacks :)

Anyone can "claim" anything. There's nothing we can do about it. From our perspective, we've not heard even one such feedback from our customers.

I guess, there's no alarm that can provide 100% protection to the car. A good car alarm system is only one aspect of preventing car theft.

finalarks said:
hmm... i have some news here... one of my friend said that radiostar isn't good enough and still unsafe... those theif in my town will know how to disable it.... now i still donno which 2 ways car alarm is good... money is not the problem as long as my car won't be stolen...

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
hey, if anyone wants a 2 way alarm viper+voice module+viper tag+installation, my friend could do it for u for about rm2200++.. they specialize in viper alarms.. don't worry.. authorize dealer

armik

Apr 20, 2005
hi Finalarks,

Is your friend a user?

As far as I am concerned, 100% of Radiostar owners have not "lost" their car yet. There are a few cases I read from ZTH of attempted break-ins but the thiefs never managed to get in.

So, am surprised to hear from you of what your friend said. I need to know if your friend's information is "real" or not.

Look forward to your reply, Finalarks!

cheers,

Armik

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
armik said:
hi Finalarks,

Is your friend a user?

As far as I am concerned, 100% of Radiostar owners have not "lost" their car yet. There are a few cases I read from ZTH of attempted break-ins but the thiefs never managed to get in.

So, am surprised to hear from you of what your friend said. I need to know if your friend's information is "real" or not.

Look forward to your reply, Finalarks!

cheers,

Armik
hey, there was a case reported by a Radiostar owner la. He thought it was a false alarm so he just continued sleeping. Anyway, dunno his car was stolen or his stuff onli (lazy to check back). Anyway, like was mentioned before (and i think even by youself), no alarm can 100% prevent car thefts wan, so ur claim on 100% Radiostar is misleading ppl. ;)

armik

Apr 20, 2005
hi trex,

I have always believe that an alarm system is only good for preventive measures and to act as 1st level deterrants.

I don't believe that any alarm systems can provide 100% guaranteed theft-free.

When I said 100%, I clearly meant that as of today, (as far as I am informed), none of the car owners installed with RadioStar, lost their vehicle. I said this because Finalarks mentioned that people know how to disable.

Thus I only wanted validate that statement made by Finalarks' friend.

Hope I did not mislead anyone. If i did, its not intentional.

cheers,
armik

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's eye-catching, well-designed and worth £500,000.

No, not the car ... the number plate. Businessman Afzal Kahn's delight was in overdrive on Sunday after he bought F1 - Britain's most expensive registration.

The 37-year-old custom car tycoon got the plate for £440,625 - £375,000 plus VAT - and other charges took the total to around half a million pounds.

It beat the previous...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience