Best Car Alarm...

finalarks

Jul 3, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
hey guys... my car almost get stolen by those theif... but now i'm planing to get a best car alarm... anyone can recommend me a car alarm that is good for my car and avoid get stolen??

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
i dun think theres best alarm system gua...the best 4 me is viper...damn xpensiv...

if u really wanna protect ur car...use LLUMAR film...they wont be able 2 smash ur glass...

n use those satalite alarm...ur car where also u can find back..

finalarks

Jul 3, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
any link for the alarm product that u mention?? and where can i get the satellite alarm and those alarm that u mention about?? i heard people said radiostar alarm is good...

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
well...i've got no link 4 the alarm but last time i ask 4 the price of the alarm is 2k+
.... the gps alarm system?...my aunt new benz has installaed it...rm 3k+

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
finalarks said:
but do anyone know how much is the radiostar alarm cost?? and any problem with that device??
look at our zth supporting merchent,radiostar...if not mistaken its about 600 o more...

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
mite as well get a 2-way alarm system. at least wif a 2-way system u will know whether ur car alarm has been triggered. i usually recommend settin da sensor 2 maximum, just 2 b safe. heard about da new clifford matrix 10 system but its costly. besides better get a good alarm system bcoz we cant depend on da police 4 security. a few mths ago 1 of my frens gave a thief a beatin until he was paralyzed. da thief was tryin 2 gain entry in2 his car but his partner got away. thanx 2 a 2-way system da thief is now immobilized. if u know u can beat dem up, den beat dem, show no mercy, best of all chop off their limbs.

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
finalarks said:
ok thanks alot.. but unfortunely the device doesn't have in sabah... only west malaysia...
Hi finalarks,

Which part of Sabah are you from? KK????

We do have an installer in KK. We can send the alarm to you by courier and arrange the time for installation there.

Please pm me if you are interested.

Cheers:)

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
yeah, i also say Viper alarms are still the best. "Nothing dares come close".. :D but with Viper also must add in all the extra sensors then more safer. Sensors like motion sensor, glass break sensor, etc..

armik

Apr 20, 2005
I've been using Radiostar Dragon 2-way for quite sometime already. I strongly recommend you protect your car with that.

No offence to other brands, but as far as I am concern, we can have the most canggih systems but those a**h****...if they really want your car, they will take it! Even if you hide a Rotweiler at the backseat, these a**h**** will find a way.

For me, I just need to have the facility to be able to communicate with my car, and for my car to communicate with me, if anyone touches it.

Radiostar gives me that, and the best part, I don't have to pay a lot or rely on some super satelite to inform me that ;)

All the best in your next purchase.

May the "alarm" be with you.

cheers,
armik

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
don't put too many sensors on your car.. or don't put it in the max mode.. or else it'll get triggered at the slightest motion.. i had that before.. i'm currently using the 350hv viper.. when my car got washed my the guys in the wee morning, my alarm went off.. damn.. it woke me up.. so now i tuned my sensor to half of it's sensitivity.. it's my advice for u

finalarks

Jul 3, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
NoName said:
Hi finalarks,

Which part of Sabah are you from? KK????

We do have an installer in KK. We can send the alarm to you by courier and arrange the time for installation there.

Please pm me if you are interested.

Cheers:)

yup... i live in kota kinabalu... can u please tell me which shop does the installation??

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Its A-to-Z auto near Kian Kok high school at Yakim Jaya. The row of shop behind shell. The installer's name who is also the owner of the workshop is Nicholas.

finalarks said:
yup... i live in kota kinabalu... can u please tell me which shop does the installation??

finalarks

Jul 3, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
NoName said:
Its A-to-Z auto near Kian Kok high school at Yakim Jaya. The row of shop behind shell. The installer's name who is also the owner of the workshop is Nicholas.
thanks for the info...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I plan 2 get a new car soon. I've also identified a used number plate that I want 2 register onto my new car.

The situation is d used number is on a bike n the owner is only willing 2 sell me d number but not d bike. I thought of registering a new number 4 d bike, but does that free up the old number? Even if it does, 2 whom does d old number belong 2?Can I use it 2 register my new car?Sounds confusing rite?

Any idea hw do I go about this?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience