Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

BC Racing Adjustable Suspension

andysky5

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Jul 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

BC Racing Fully Adjustable Suspension comes with a fully adjustable 30-way ( high / low , soft / hard + bodyshift ) mono tube dampening system. Ride height adjustments can be made easily with the Teflon coated spring perch and allows for each car to be lowered up to 120mm on most applications. All BC Racing Sports coilover are CNC machined from 6061 Lightweight Aluminium to meet high TUV quality standards and can fully rebuilt and serviced.

Specification:

* Provides Excellent Road Holding !!
* 30 different dampening ways & also height adjustable
* Use SAE9254 materials for the springs to avoid changing shape and 6061 lightweight aluminium to improve handling and prevent corrosion after long term usage.
* To adjust the bottom mount to reach the ride height desired and no need to compress the spring.
* Backed by a 12 Months Warranty ( Fully Servicable ).
* BC coilovers have been approved by ARTC (Automatic Research & Testing Center) In addition, certified by TÜV and is Sold Worldwide : Europe, UK, USA and Australia.
* BC is also OEM suspension supplier to GREDDY Japan !!

- Available for MOST car models from Alfa Romeo, Audi, Benz, BMW, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Proton, Suzuki, Subaru......to Volvo !!
:biggrin:

Wira/ Satria/ Putra/ Waja/ Gen2/Myvi - rm1900 !!!

**Interested pls. pm/ sms your car **Model and Manufactured Year** for price quotation.

(andy)

COD Location: Rev Performance @ No.7, Jln PJS11/24, Bandar Sunway ( On top of Matspeed )

CLICK HERE to check out my other sales Item !! :burnout:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rev-Performance-Auto/194149357289701

Thanks for Viewing !!

Attachments

Last edited:

andysky5

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Jul 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

BC Racing Fully Adjustable Suspension comes with a fully adjustable 30-way ( soft / hard ) mono tube dampening system. Ride height adjustments can be made easily with the Teflon coated spring perch and allows for each car to be lowered up to 120mm on most applications. All BC Racing Sports coilover are CNC machined from 6061 Lightweight Aluminium to meet high TUV quality standards and can fully rebuilt and serviced.

Specification:

* Provides Excellent Road Holding !!
* 30 different dampening ways & also height adjustable
* Use SAE9254 materials for the springs to avoid changing shape and 6061 lightweight aluminium to improve handling and prevent corrosion after long term usage.
* To adjust the bottom mount to reach the ride height desired and no need to compress the spring.
* Backed by a 12 Months Manufacturers limited warranty.
* BC coilovers have been approved by ARTC (Automatic Research & Testing Center) In addition, certified by TÜV .
* BC Suspension is also OEM suspension supplier to GREDDY Japan !!

- Available for MOST car models from Alfa Romeo, Audi, Benz, BMW, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Proton, Suzuki, Subaru......to Volvo !!
:biggrin:

**Wira/ Satria/ Putra/ Waja/ Gen2 - Best Price rm2200 !! (Not including Installation)

**Interested pls. pm/ sms your car **Model and Manufactured Year** for price quotation....from rm2xxx

Please contact :017-3526055
(andy)

COD Location: Rev Performance @ No.7, Jln PJS11/24, Bandar Sunway ( On top of GT Pro-Shop )

CLICK HERE to check out my other sales Item !! :burnout:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rev-Performance-Auto/194149357289701

Thanks for Viewing !!

Attachments

Last edited:

ioki

500 RPM
Jul 4, 2005
Puchong
bro andy PM me ur best price for my 4door ek thanx man

bennett

Nov 17, 2008
good afternoon~~
do u have this product for nissan sentra b13?
how much is it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I decided to park my car on roadside at pj housing area main road, jln ss3/14, due to clutch pump leaked, only frm 7.15pm to 9pm, just now. I intended to force drive it on 2nd gear when traffic is clear at 9pm but when I arrived, found that driver's side door was unlocked, I was shocked that steering wasn't there, boot also left opened, my 2 spare tyre on rear seat also not in the same position as before, some wiring cut, i believe someone tried to start the engine but failed. It's just a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience