BBK - How good are those Alternative Branded vs Fakes ?

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
when one uses BBK, the choices of brake pad are generally limited. Is that true?
a more famous BBK brand will guarantee better brake pad availability and choices?
if ur talking bout replicas, they are compatible with the original pads (well they are replicas) if you are talking bout other brands like vttr, i believe they are model specific, not sure if any oems exist for vttr

DNGFashion

Known Member
Apr 20, 2017
if ur talking bout replicas, they are compatible with the original pads (well they are replicas) if you are talking bout other brands like vttr, i believe they are model specific, not sure if any oems exist for vttr
*genuine BBK*
then we somehow need to make sure that the supplier who supplies the BBK will continue his business so that there will be constant supply of the specific brake pads ;) Otherwise, another BBK kit :laugh:

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
*genuine BBK*
then we somehow need to make sure that the supplier who supplies the BBK will continue his business so that there will be constant supply of the specific brake pads ;) Otherwise, another BBK kit :laugh:
Genuine BBK will be around... it is just matter of price.
I doubt will out of business... so many cars out there using BBK.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Hi all,

i noticed recently there are alot of fake Brembo, AP Racing "made in taiwan" or "china" being sold as new or some disguise as reconditioned for RM 2,500 to 2,900
Or... are OEM branded kits, like Nashin, FORCE, GAB, VTTR, D2 Sport, WORKS, ZeroOne, and etc ?

Anyone got experiences to share ?

View attachment 577909
u still alive ah? no need bbk la... wanna stop, open door - put foot outside the door, slam the foot on the ground with timbalan shoes... better than balambo

• Haha
Reactions: Izso and SDF

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
when one uses BBK, the choices of brake pad are generally limited. Is that true?
a more famous BBK brand will guarantee better brake pad availability and choices?
Depends what model of cars. Like for me, my 30years old VR, uses pads same as Pejaro V6......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

VEILSIDE for 350Z Community

Hi everyone,

We are glad to inform all of you that we are in the midst of bringing Veilside into Malaysia in the next couple of months. We are planning to have our Veilside soft launch products once we enter the Malaysian market.

As you all know that Veilside is the leading exclusive automotive product especially in body parts for aerodynamic and aesthetic enhancement of the vehicle.Veilside products have been featured in movies such as The Fast and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience