Bad Luck R3

drMpower

May 1, 2006
this is just bad. totally non-sense. how on earth we got to protect the vehicle round the clock, 24 hours a day???!!??

I mean, addooohh... like this, very hard la.. I'm speechless oso!

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
ken yeang said:
I think the insurance cost for the car will be more expensive than other model due to its popularity among car thieves.....
such thing doesnt happen in Malaysia. its different in UK for example where a popular car for theft will have higher premiums to insured.

young drivers, drivers with many sped trap fines or bad record also pay more to insure. fast cars incl hot hatch also need to pay more. cars with GTI badge for example also pay more - which is why many hot hatches are using/changing their badge to other than GTI like...

Civic Type R or Vauxhall Astra VXR (previously GTE). there's a reason to that.

other than that, cars with low security and safety aspect also rates low among insurance companies. that is why, proton cars have low sales figure in UK even though Proton tries hard to improve those factors including giving 4 airbags, ABS and traction control.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
frankly...poor malay guy la..and the theft happened at his house somemore..i had read this article too....T.T we cannot get to prevent those theft but maybe reduce the risk to it

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
Keeping 2 blardy fierce dogs will help. 1 kept inside 1 outside. Incase the 1 outside got poisoned then u can release the 2nd one out. I really hoped to see their balls got bitten off. End of the family line for that bastard. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Let's hope the owner now fits better security features for his R3. And also those almost break-proof tints as well.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Plenty Satria R3 owners have had their CF rear wing stolen, interior striped. 3 of them my my personal friends. The car featured is especially unlucky as twice his cf WING was ripped.

Stuff like the Recaro seats, Door trim, and CF wing are bespoke and ONLY sold to SR3 owners. Yet some lowlife sell and worst there are buyers for these stolen items.

Bad shit really. Complains and reports by owners and R3 to authorities have fallen on deaf ears.

R3 owners ahave even spotted and listed non SR3 cars using The R3 CF rear wing (which are definately stolen) but cops ain't doing jack.

-AFM-

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
it that the owner commander redza adnan? navy retired?

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
faisal said:
Plenty Satria R3 owners have had their CF rear wing stolen, interior striped. 3 of them my my personal friends. The car featured is especially unlucky as twice his cf WING was ripped.

Stuff like the Recaro seats, Door trim, and CF wing are bespoke and ONLY sold to SR3 owners. Yet some lowlife sell and worst there are buyers for these stolen items.

Bad shit really. Complains and reports by owners and R3 to authorities have fallen on deaf ears.

R3 owners ahave even spotted and listed non SR3 cars using The R3 CF rear wing (which are definately stolen) but cops ain't doing jack.
ya... that's coz those dumb fucks don't give a damn if they are using stolen goods. Would really wanna see how they will react when they see their own house furnitures sitting nicely in their neighbour's house.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i'm not sure is this one of the part now selling at ZTH.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=137205

I highly doubt any R3 owner will let go their CF spoiler and replace with some other aftermarket.

but it's also possible parting out from a total lost R3? not sure, no serial number on the parts.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
i wonder why the theif dont jz steal the whole car away rather than stripping the car part by part... funny fella lar....

anyway it is, i aint supporting him... i jz feel that if parts of R3 get stolen, possibility finding it back is higher compare to other normal car.... because they are limited edition and each of them has serial number on it...

NeoG

Known Member
May 30, 2006
This sad case will fear us out to purchased any Limited Edition like R3 full of goodies inside and outside in the future. God bless on all the R3 owner now and future.

wickiwild

Dec 27, 2006
ya pitty the owner. even in own house compound isnt safe anymore. what has got into this world today? sad sad. any suspicious sales of r3 item here must be carefully dealt with. just my 2 cents. :)