BAD CORNER LININGS.. i was lucky

AshXT

Known Member
Apr 4, 2005
satria_95 said:
Try to ask yourself whether that driver took the corner too fast, couldn't control it and had to take a bigger turning line, thus eating into wenshen's lane. Or ask whether the driver did it on purpose.
They were on a LEFT 90 degree corner.
wenshen's on the "INNEST" lane, which was left.
That so-called stupid no skill driver was on the CENTER (2nd) lane
If the latter was going in too fast & TURNED WIDE due to understeering, he was being thrown into "OUTEST" (3rd) lane ler...

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
wenshen since he makan ur lane....to make u back off as in F1....u use inital d way lar

why pull hand brake..

s8 use longkang on ur left side mah

let him know what is gen2 hebat

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
AshXT said:
They were on a LEFT 90 degree corner.
wenshen's on the "INNEST" lane, which was left.
That so-called stupid no skill driver was on the CENTER (2nd) lane
If the latter was going in too fast & TURNED WIDE due to understeering, he was being thrown into "OUTEST" (3rd) lane ler...
What satria_95 means is that because he went in too fast, he needed to turn in more, thus intruding into the inner lane or risk understeering into the outer lane or subsequently lose grip and ram the divider.

But actually, seeing as there is actually another lane on the outside, he could have used it to lose some of the speed and stay in control, let it slowly understeer over to the outside. Instead of possibly causing an accident. Bad driver, I suppose, too many around these days.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
wenshen,
No worries, dude. I was merely making some possible ideas on the situation. So just to make it clear, I'm not calling you lansi or anything so no worries. My post don't have the lansi word also anyway. Or did you meant another thing? heh heh Well, I guess we will never know what the other driver was really doing.

AshXT,
Whoa, don't need to trouble yourself with the picture dude but hey, thanks, appreciate it. hehehe I was merely stating possible happenings on the situation so my description was rather general. heh heh heh

shazel28,
Why did you have to say that you're not the guy who over took wenshen? hehehe I found it kinda funny cos it's like you're guilty of something. hehehehehe

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
D1 fever was on even a year before my license arrived.. LOL!
but.. off the streets la..

btw.. ASHXT.. great job.. u had the CORRECT exact picture of what the idiot was doing.. lol! and.. wat i did was.. slow down and slide out to his lane.. lol.. so.. we kinda.. swapped lanes.. lol with him infront and me at the back.. lol..

james.. longkang.. siao ah>? haha.. like ppl meh? (see pic)

Last edited:

12oY

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
kuantan
Visit site
ohhhh there is 3 lane....maybe that guy cant control his car when understeering so try hard to make his car under control le...... there were 2 lane out there still can control his car by down shifting ma..... haizz..... anyway sliding is way 2 dangerous man..........

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
haha
i've seen guys like this
every morning
different people
near my house
also 90deg, right turn
i alwayz take in,in,in at about...wat?40?60? (in in in to save petrol)
those guys from outside think its track,so they perform out in out at 60,cutting in my lane
haha...it juz amaze me...everyday
smtg to cheer me up

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i own a honda prelude 2nd generation and now in the process of swapping engine to B16B. I was told by the mechanic that the clutch pump type gearbox cannot be install in my car. the mechanic told me that there is no way to modify it. can anyone here please help me to understand if what the mechanic told me is true? because for what i know even Honda EF can be install with a LSD clutch pump gearbox.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience