Bad Accident at Jln Damasara

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Death is too easy on them bad guys I guess. Guilt and a lifetime of suffering is better.

Condolences to both families.

zero tolerance

1,000 RPM
Aug 2, 2004
Visit site
i don't know about you guys, but i would not wish death for anyone, at least not for stealing. Just an opinion.

my condolences for the losses suffered

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Yeah, death is no good. Lynching and other forms of torture is.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
sorry n send my condolences to the deceased family....sad ending innocent ppl got to pass away in such a horrific accident...

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Nobody deserves this regardless of whether or not they're racing/speeding. My deepest condolences to all the family victims... These kinda news are never a pleasant thing to hear.

tcy

Known Member
Sep 28, 2004
Visit site
my deepest condolences to their families.. if he was really a thieve, it is God that will judge him, not us. *MERCY*

zero tolerance

1,000 RPM
Aug 2, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by tcy@Jan 24 2005, 18:45
my deepest condolences to their families.. if he was really a thieve, it is God that will judge him, not us. *MERCY*
word.

fabianyee

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
Visit site
From what I understand on the postings as to where is the exact spot, it shud be TTDI bound at the Kerinchi Link turnoff before the left turnoff going towards the Traffic light to Bukit Kiara.... That shudn't be too hard to find..... ;)

As for the accident, it's a combination of high speed and cheapo tyres.... So guys, don't save on tyres.... it's the most important part of a car. that's what keep the car on the road. and don't wait till the tyre really botak then only change.

Condolences to the deceased family, sometimes it's better to 'go' when the injuries are bad, clinging on brings sufferings to both families and the victims themselves....

thomasccc

Oct 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
awww....wat a sad story.... :( then the curse from zth member for those who steal hav been working...btw deep deep condolences to the family of death especially the passenger...putih putih r.i.p..drive safe guys...remember service ur car before any out station trip in da up comin chinese new year

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
My deeepest condolences for the deceased families too. May God Bless their souls.

Just to share, sometimes it's not cheap tires that cause accident too. I still remember I met with a nasty accident along North-South hiway even though my tire is only 3 months old. It was a Falken Ziex 512 14", manufactured not long before I bought it. I did check all the tires pressure before start my journey, and cruising at 120kph, the inner side wall burst and my car spun a few round, smashed to the side railing. I'm lucky enough to walk out unscratched. Can't imagine if i'm stalled right in the middle of the hiway or whacked the middle divider...

Will never buy tire of this make again.....

fabianyee

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by banzai@Jan 25 2005, 00:17
My deeepest condolences for the deceased families too. May God Bless their souls.

Just to share, sometimes it's not cheap tires that cause accident too. I still remember I met with a nasty accident along North-South hiway even though my tire is only 3 months old. It was a Falken Ziex 512 14", manufactured not long before I bought it. I did check all the tires pressure before start my journey, and cruising at 120kph, the inner side wall burst and my car spun a few round, smashed to the side railing. I'm lucky enough to walk out unscratched. Can't imagine if i'm stalled right in the middle of the hiway or whacked the middle divider...

Will never buy tire of this make again.....
sometimes it's due to manufacturing defects or the tyres 'expired'... Anyway, accidents do happen everyday, it's just the speed during impact that determines life and death.

However, i do believe if it's time to go it's time to go, just hope it doesn't drag along other innocent bystanders....

al_gti

1,500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
SJ
Visit site
My deeepest condolences for the deceased families too,accident happens,but if we be more cautions on road then we can minimize all these accidents..and also,control ourself! very important..EGO,always a problem for car modders...

B) B) B) B)

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
Turbo eh? Here's my 80 sen's worth:

"With great power, comes great responsibility"
-Ben Parker

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone had study the cam profile?

Let say I want to custom made a cams for local 4G93P, what will be the suitable cam profiles?

Such as duration, cam lift and overlap?

Anyone can enlighten me?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience