b6t fuel pump

azameel

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
i think my car fuel pump is spoilt
when i floor my car usually on 3rd gear around 5-5.5k rpm my car will suddenly stop accelerating (it just wont go,like fuel cut). does this problem comes from the fuel pump or other component.

if it is the fuel pump what fuel pump is recommended for b6t.looking for used one.currently on tight budget
im looking forward to mod my car to 200+bhp later on
can evo's fuel pump be fitted.
n is b6t fuel pump internal or external

currently my car is stock standard b6t
thanx

Mar 28, 2012
sabah
i have the same problem bro..but mine is even worse..
i have changed the sparkplug,fuel filter n the fuel hose..i have checked the ignition and its ok..
im guessing its the fuel pump..but im not so sure..
still trying to fine a solution same like you..:confused:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
all cars are internal fuel pump..unless yours is a race car that needs an extra external fuel pump...
try changing the fuel filter 1st.....could be clogged up inside.

azameel

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
haha this thread and problem is almost 5 years old already and it turns out that my car is having boost creep so it hits the boost cut at 0.8 bar hence the fuel cut.
and later on my fuel pump really got problem, tried dyno the car n got a/f ratio of 17 at full boost at 1 bar. Luckily engine never go kaboom. Change to walbro but idle pressure to high, cannot reduce the minimium idle pressure, then change to bigger fuel return line, then only can set to normal idle pressure and now all ok already.

btw, cvan92 what engine are u using?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just to share this annoying experience with u guys whom stay in flats and condos....
it seems that some mo****Fu****s are enjoin their art of vandalism of scratching my car, and who knows....other peoples cars as well.

the scratches began on the rear fender....after few days it went to the front fender, the hood and the boot....it cam back to the back fender as you might notice below:banghead:

some ideas that occurred to my mind of catching the asshole

1.Place a motion sensor with flash...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience