B16B or B16A engine

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
Read last month's HT (not sure which month actually but the cover is a chocolate EK Coupe) article on B Series blocks from the owner of DART himself. He explained in detail characteristics of a good block. He also explained the characteristics of a DART block.

budin99

Known Member
Mar 19, 2006
Bani? i'm not even dare to ask woo.....very scared to his monsta wooo..

nehemiah

Known Member
May 23, 2006
how come in kuching here, b18cR is cheaper than b16b? i know one B18CR with 25k milleage going for 10k only. anyone interested? can shipped to kl :P
B16B here is too hard to source in kuching.
Just curious.. is that engine only? No gearbox, Ecu, etc?

nehemiah

Known Member
May 23, 2006
ooOo..now that's interesting. Too bad i dont have that kinda cash :( *snif

kuNyit

1,500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Moon
Visit site
heh heh heh..

DcLoo, mind to share how to make the B20 save to rev more than 8K rpm??? I have seen the block guard broken into pieces in one of the workshop here (block belong to the mech)..some say by doing the balancing can withstand to 10K rpm and some say need to change most part. any advice?

heard that with a proper job done and setup yes it can goes beyond 8kRPM i believed..the key words is ->MALAYSIA BOLEH maaaaa!!!!

but my advise is pls get a gud mechanic hahahahhaahha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My door actuator sometimes not working and i'm think to diy changing the door actuator(driver door actuator). I went to 1U Eneos to buy the door actuator but i found out there are 2 types of door actuator (2 wires and 5 wires door actuator). Which one to buy:confused_smile: ???Pls help me......thanks.....:regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience