B16B Drive Shaft

laclac5000

Apr 12, 2006
Hi all, I broke my driveshaft bearings for my b16b, actually am looking for a replacement. But seems 0% chance to get it, so decided to get the whole set rather than just the bearings. Question is, is b16b type r driveshaft same with b16a driveshaft? Thanks

Attachments

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi all, I broke my driveshaft bearings for my b16b, actually am looking for a replacement. But seems 0% chance to get it, so decided to get the whole set rather than just the bearings. Question is, is b16b type r driveshaft same with b16a driveshaft? Thanks
considering the b16 driveshaft is compatible for the b16a, b and c - I suspect the bearings are probably the same. But I'm no expert

brokenjars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2012
Kedah
I think going to a shop specialized in driveshaft rebuild should be no problem.
Previously I snapped my driveshaft.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wanna diy to connect the aluminium hose from the front of my bumper to my air filter.But i can't seem to be able to find the aluminium hose. I saw it once in kakimotor in subang but it cost about rm 50 for about 1 meter(i think)...very expensive though! :eek:

Is there anyone out there in zerotohundred who knows where to get a cheaper aluminium hose with good qualities?

URGENT!

Thank You.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience