B14 owner club!!

jeyaraj

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
hi can be new member just got my b14..need to look for the bumper wif sport light le can anyone help..my hp no. 0165418798

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
SentraGTS,

your car COOL man!
how much u spent on the SR16 neo-vvl engine?

just curious about your fuel consumtion, mind to share?

thanks.........

SentraGTS

Known Member
May 27, 2004
KL
Visit site
Northiswara,

i think almost rm10k kua ++ kua...
a lot money lah....

about the fuel consumtion, a bit makan minyak..
i can say full tank is less than previos engine 100km lo...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
rm10k kua ++ kua... <- wah seh brother.......
better u turbo charge the GA16DE and give u more than 200bhp larr.......

full tank is 100km!! my auto B14 stock engine with exhaust modifcation only, extractor still stick with the stock standard can run about 500km withh full tank.
yours 100KM only??

i heard B16A engine running on city drive is not so heavy fuel consumption rite?? unless the VTEC on then it is a thirsty engine.
if you drive steadily with your SR16VE without activate the VVL i think the fc is ok larr..............

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
i think what he meant was last time stock engine can run (for example : 500km), but now with SR16VE can run 400km. a hundred km lesser.

sentraGTS : got any pic of ur engine bay? it's a rare sight...:)

melon

500 RPM
Jun 14, 2006
hi bro banzai regarding you planning to send you car for Ultra Racing to tune up... have you done it yet?

I'm very interested to know cause i'm too find my car need to be more stable looking for the rear anti roll bar for my b14... if you are sending your car to UR plaese ask them to do the rear antiroll bar too then if front also need to increase the diameter ask them to do it too this will very much help our b14 to go faster at corner... please update!!

Do you have picture for your muffler? is it straight flow? fireball type or how please upload picture.

Hi bro SentraGTS, did you do up your bodykit? very very nice. i'm looking for skirting and rear skirting also front bumper too... got anyway out for me? also now that you mention you have change your engine to sr16 how do you find it? also very interested regarding your mod to your brake... can i have more detail on the brake 4port and 2port thing... from what car and the pcd for your wheels do you need to up size your rim? please reply very interested to up grade the brake.

Thanks bro very happy to be here... haha

Last edited:

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
melon... welcome welcome..

i've yet to visit UR for strengthening work... wkend alwiz filled up..:( UR have rear ARB for B13, so i'm not sure if it fits B14. they have fender and front strut bar for B14 though.

below are the pictures of the nismo-calsonic exhaust. it's s-flow. the output has a Nissan Sports Muffler exhaust tip covering the original output, so it's not as big as we see in the picture.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/cmchang/nismo.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/cmchang/nismo2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/cmchang/nismo1.jpg

SentraGTS

Known Member
May 27, 2004
KL
Visit site
Northiswara
ya loh now thinking is also quite expensive,
but now na got not much problem than a turbo lo...
register also easier..
i like the turning sound when in the high rev which like the vtec, may be more ganas than vtec..
last time my fuel consumtion was 420km, but now 310km lo..(in full tank and now tank didnt change, just change the fuel pump of sr16)

banzai
pic will up load soon caz havent took pic yet..

melon
my body part is original from tan chong.. this model is limited editional..
so i think u cant find any of this body part at tan chong anymore..
in this pic i just add the Blitz cannag which at the from bumper, side skirt change to thick that look more lower to the ground, then rear skirt used honda stream rear skirt and modify to put it on. spoiler is original..
now i using all the sr16 body part la..(front only)
i may selling the original side skrt and rear skirt since i not using anymore, but the front bumper and sarong i may not sell caz both r limited editional..
i keep for spare part la..

s16 half cut can find in any of the chop shop..
if u look to the motor trader, most of the chop shop mayhave this engine..
dont play play, this engine can cost u RM6500 and above and may or may not have the body part and dashboard..

regarding the brake, i just ask my mechanic to find a set of this brakes with 'nissan' word on the calipper..
then they just modify from 5 lugs to 4 lugs to fit my car..
spacer needed and enlarge the sport rim is must..

n_chun21

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
sri damansara
i also driving nissan sentra b14 (Auto) always in kepong area
my car is silver colour with custom make bumber, rear side skirt and front part with gt wing.........

last time when i all stock just got 15" sportrim my car can hit 210km/h but now i think bzos my gearbox got problem now just hit 150km/h... and my fc is so high leh RM30 can go 140 to 160 kilometer... depend the road..
i already change:...
4-2-1 with 1.6 piping , twisted bullet and titanium straight flow muffler...
open pod with CAI, and 205/45/r16 sportrim
front bar, and rear bar...
2 voltage stabilizer
denso iridium plug...
GEAR oil cooler...
after i change this all thing my car wheel will spin when change gear 1 to gear 2 and my gear 2 can hit 13+km/h after tat other gear bye bye... no used bzos i just can touch 150km/h.. u all know wat is the problem is it the gearbox problem? Hope can know about it thanx...

SentraGTS

Known Member
May 27, 2004
KL
Visit site
n chun21
hi bro, u have the same color as my car la..kekeke!!!
auto also can spin on 1st and 2nd gear... not bad ah...
ur fc is really high, look like not makan minyak but minum minyak kao kao...

reagarding ur problem ah...
is the speed on 150km/h like speed cut or it is hang on that speed??
i can ask my mechanic about ur probelm then i let u know la..
or may be some1 here may know then pls share...

anyway welcome and cheers
hope to see ur car soon...

n_chun21

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
sri damansara
ya la very minum minyak so i seldom drive it
not speed cut la last time i can hit 210km/h now just until 150km/h..
my mechanic said gearbox problem.. dont know true or not but all is normal just the speed not fast

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
n_chun21,

change to manual gearbox with racing clutch, i sure u can fit more than 210km/h this time. maybe your gear 3 also spin kao ako..........
i using stock engine with sport muffler, 1 VS, grounding kits, using original steel rim. my fc is about RM10 for 65km for normal driving at town area. is this consider good or bad?
maybe the ECU got crazy with your sudden great power so it speed cut the engine. you can send to Tan CHong for checking.

sentraGTS,

your fc still consider not bad........... boleh tahan...... thinking of sr16ve too........ but damm expensive the engine. expensive than B16A.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
GUYS!!

want to make your GA16DE engine run like a beast??? read this page.
nissan sentra - b14 nissan.org- community / car club of 200sx and sentra owners years 1995-1999

overall i can summarise as the cheap and affordable modification are:
1. install 4-2-1 extractor
2. port and polish intake and exhaust port kau kau! make sure the exhaust port is enlarge kao kao!!
3. change exhaust piping and muffler to a better flow.
4. increase the ignition timing for another 5degree. i increase my ignition timing by a bit and can see increase power significantly.

i think the above modification can smoke GTI already. hehe.........

if not enough power. see this :
Craig McDougall's Turbo 1995 Nissan Sentra GXE (GA16DET)
NissanPerformanceMag.com

SentraGTS,
why u dont play turbo instead of install SR16VE??

SentraGTS

Known Member
May 27, 2004
KL
Visit site
northiswara,
ur fc also good wat..
if rm10 can run 65km, then rm80(full tank) can run 525km..
consider super save petrol car liao..

i also thinking of playing turbo, but a lot thing have to modify la...
for example the mounting la and the gear box..
scare a lot of problem lo...
now sr16ve is ok la, just dont have the blow off sound..
but have ganas soung wat..

changing auto to manual also need to register at jpj right??
so if like that, change the whole engine - sr20 or sr16.....

n_chun21

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
sri damansara
last time i all original my fc also very very save lo rm10 can go 65 to 80 kilometer after modify this and tat and my gear box problem now so bad fc..

ya i know change to manual but like tat is it better i buy a engine go for sr18det rm2.8k if go to manual also need 1.5k lo... but now i save money change adjustable 1st bzos i want more on handling 1st...

last time my mechanic ask me bolt on turbo kit boost 0.5bar need rm4 to 5k with emanage... and sure can makan sr16vvl don't know true or not but tat mechanic car now is vr4 on wheel 4++hp...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

KURNIA insurance is the worst in malaysia

anyone's car with kurnia insurance....when your roadtax end.....go change other insurance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience