B14 owner club!!

Dec 3, 2008
HI all B14 owner...i just got this B14 standard GA16 and AT...wat the price for MT and what type gearbox can i use?...what is LSD?

Zavia

Jul 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

Need a bit of help here. I recently put a deposit down for a manual 97(facelifted) b14. The seller and I agreed that he would fix the meter(among other things) before the exchange. He has been delaying the exchange cos the meter he bought wrong, the the new one he got doesnt work, and now apparently cannot find any meters anywhere.

So does anyone have contact for shops with/specializes in b14 stuff? Wana call em to find the meter and show the seller where to get. (hes in shah alam 2)

Thanks!

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
it not easy to get the meter since local B14 meter is not same with JDM Meter
JDM meter is mostly 1.5 version which will not work on it

mostly people get it repair it. the meter is small issue only
just get the car can settle yourself the meter
i believe your meter is RPM faulty rite ?

Zavia

Jul 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
it not easy to get the meter since local B14 meter is not same with JDM Meter
JDM meter is mostly 1.5 version which will not work on it

mostly people get it repair it. the meter is small issue only
just get the car can settle yourself the meter
i believe your meter is RPM faulty rite ?
JDM?

IIRC it was rpm along with something else. I takut its some weird problem that costs a bomb. Seller offering rm200 cashback as he also say he cannot find de. Do you guys know the cost of such meters? Or maybe even an EL meter? (what does el stand for? i know its all with shiny colours only)

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
200 cash back is ok.. the meter if you can get also around that price

if repair i think around that also since it electronic issue

Zavia

Jul 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Like no one got meter only. :S
All say must be whole system, being quoted frmo 1300 to 1800 :S

Sigh, either way finally got my car transfer done. ^_^

Um, besides overheating issues, sentra b14 got any other issues i should know?

Thanks for the replies.

B14Extreme

Aug 9, 2010
U don't know?
muahaa...i tought was me only d 1 rpm meter fail cuz always stick till end zone...9k rpm in standard ga16de?hehe...my frenz always laugh out loud to my car lor.now i use apexi rsm to read rpm.but got kind of annoy if d rpm meter stick keep up n down crazy.planing to hv y10 meter.^_^

lot

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
kl
reviving my CBU B14. just changed to denso fuel pump. Start and idle like I just drove it yesterday, It was sitting for 3 years.

Anyone know any runner can renew my rd tax without inspection? whats the damage ?

B14Extreme

Aug 9, 2010
U don't know?
hey for B14 member out there here i got subaru Ver.3 bucket seat in a pair of it and still good condition(9/10),come along with B14 railling(bcuz was mine seat i change to bride now).to who interest pls feel free to call/sms me.010-927 9848.area kelantan state.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, if u found this car anywhere, please help to inform me 0126198011 or my friend afiz at 0126250002.
This car was stolen this morning at 5am infront of my house at ss2. Reward will be given.

Car details :
- Black colour
- 4agze supercharge

Pics:
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...a/DSC00443.jpg...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience