B-series with Ron95?97?

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
You can use a lower grade fuel if you are concern about the price... ron 95 will still be ok. Just don't go for 90 or lower, coz you'll definitely lose power. Good thing we have knock sensors installed, it'll automatically retard the timing if a knock is heard... thus losing power also. Anyway, i'll be the bad guy who'll say just go ahead and use the RON 95, it'll be ok and your car will still be within safety zone provided knock sensor is still there and working...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
You can use a lower grade fuel if you are concern about the price... ron 95 will still be ok. Just don't go for 90 or lower, coz you'll definitely lose power. Good thing we have knock sensors installed, it'll automatically retard the timing if a knock is heard... thus losing power also. Anyway, i'll be the bad guy who'll say just go ahead and use the RON 95, it'll be ok and your car will still be within safety zone provided knock sensor is still there and working...

owhhh,how about cars which are already tuned with piggybacks?

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
That is a no... unless it has a knock retarding function.. but my advice is no... hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

News from the gravepine has been whispering that Abarth will come out with its own mid-engined roadster ever since the revival by Fiat and the whispers indicated that they would be getting in bed with either Lotus or KTM for the roadster.

The whispers soon sided that KTM would be the one under the sheets with their X-Bow chassis forming the base...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience