Axell Auto teases their wide boy kit for the Nissan GT-R

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

On its own, the Nissan GT-R is a love it or hate it affair in regards to its exterior silhouette. The plethora of aftermarket body kits available for it still leave it hovering in the grey zone, although it does bump it up a notch of two in the looks stake.

Up to now though, there hasn’t been a body kit this wild created for the GT-R. Axell Auto have previewed their wide body kit for the GT-R which will be fully unveiled at the Tokyo Auto Salon.

Aggressive is the word of the day as the front fascia, modified fenders, aerodynamic-aiding side skirts, rear-under diffuser and rear wing give the car some strong bragging rights in the GT500 replica class. Completing the package are the obligatory LED daytime running lights.

While it may look like it escaped from a GT500 race, there’s no word yet on if it has the go to match its show. Expect all the details to come out next month once the Tokyo Auto Salon gets going.

Source: Axell Auto

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
nice front....

big as$

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yea, the front actually becomes nicer but the rest of it is awful. Just too many vents and cuts.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Getting fatter and fatter ~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Single pot on my car seems not adequate to my liking. It doesn't give a more than enough confident braking experience. So I decided to search for a more capable brake system.
First hunt, one workshop nearby quoted me RM750 for a front set Eterna TT twin pot, I was stunned. Hell, I felt like an idiot. He really didn't know we are living in the internet age. He claimed it was the cheapest in town some more. wth!
So I called up my friend. A week later he called back informing he had just...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience