AVCR setting

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
Hi All,
Im having trouble in setting my AVCR. Reading of boost is same as my boost meter, speed and rpm reading is ok. Check sensor voltage is ok.

The problem is I think Im lost in setting the desired or targeted boost. Targeting at 0.8 bar. Put duty cycle at 70% it overshoot until 0.9 bar. Set duty cycle at 64% im getting at 0.48 bar. It confused me . Tried to play around between the range, still can't get it right.

Hopefully somebody can help me on this. Or maybe can meet up to show me the correct way or set the thing for me.

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
errr... anybody?

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
Hi All,
Im having trouble in setting my AVCR. Reading of boost is same as my boost meter, speed and rpm reading is ok. Check sensor voltage is ok.

The problem is I think Im lost in setting the desired or targeted boost. Targeting at 0.8 bar. Put duty cycle at 70% it overshoot until 0.9 bar. Set duty cycle at 64% im getting at 0.48 bar. It confused me . Tried to play around between the range, still can't get it right.

Hopefully somebody can help me on this. Or maybe can meet up to show me the correct way or set the thing for me.
Your try to go in to the detail and set the bar fix 0.8bar but for the duty cycle you try set every rpm for example 4000RPM 67% 4500rpm 65% 5000rpm 65%, and then after preset this if still a bit of over shoot of the bar try change by the duty cycle which set on each gear for exp 1st gear +3% 2nd gear +2%.

Hope you get what i mean, i set my about 3 week. So be patience and adjust it better adjust it at the highway.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
avcr is a good boost controller but tweaking it really headache

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
i think wat frossbytes asking is dat is it this thread is abt setting AVCR on a scooby..hehe :itsme:

frossbytes

Known Member
Apr 14, 2009
Opps sorre the other day wuz really :sleep: and thought it was AVCS. AVCR (APexi boost controller) Aiksss

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys , recently my Wira car got some engine starting problem , whenever i started the engine , the engine will become weak , and failed to operate , this makes me everytime when starting the car , hv to accel 1st to warm up the engine it just will become stable , can somebody tell me what kind of things is spoil oledi in my car ??

sry for poor english writing !!! :tongue:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience