Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

AVANT GARDE valeraine comp set USER !!

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Hm... good price u've got there. Mine came as a complete set(except the bracket), but was pretty much brand new.

Hm... the player IS complicating :lol: The person who installed for me even thought i was bringing some kind of crazy shit.

Hm... don't bother about setting up radio channels(i didn't), coz u'll find yourself listening more to CDs than radio for sure :P

Hm... mine's not *that* sensitive, only one disc so far have some skipping problems, the rest are fine, most of my discs are CD-R burned from PC, only a couple of originals, the one that skipped was a CD-R, so... it was probably disc problem. Should save more and get original CDs already, don't later drive Ferrari but use celup tyres :lol:

Good buy on the DXZ-925, even if u had stock speakers, u definitely feel the difference ;)

Sorry about the messing up of the thread though, no valeraines, can't comment.

Er... munwai, too bad your setup now wired for 2 amps, i've got a pair of Sony ES amps ngam ngam for the valeraines, 50Wrms x 2 for tweets and 100Wrms x 2 for the mid, er... u want to try them? Probably need another power cable, the rest should be easy.

shinchan

Known Member
Mar 7, 2004
Visit site
mine condition was quite good too.. just taht the volume control there abit of dirty cuz of the material.. (the rubber kinda thingy that sticks alot to dirt :( )
rest was ok.. no scratches..

i only have a bad experience in playing a damn new CDR ... IMATION summore... skip and got error sometimes...
rest was ok.. using black melody cdr and originals.. works fine so far :)

definately a dull player to some certain extend.. wahhaha
especially when the din is closed..

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
I know this will be so outdated since the last time I got involved with Avant Garde, still have the system though, planning to put it in again and my car will be the first car in Australia to be fitted with this? lol

By the way, has the company gone bankrupt or shut down or anything?

The last update on their website was dated like 2 years back! Any chance of getting my crossover upgraded with burrbrown chips, still?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lotus Racing has announced that it has agreed a deal with Red Bull Technology for the supply of gearboxes and hydraulic systems from the 2011 season and beyond. The announcement marks the next critical building block in the process of stepping up the team’s challenge for honours in the FIA Formula One™ World Championship and is a major statement of intent about their future aspirations.

Earlier on in the week...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience