Automatic Transmission Car Can Drift???

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Can... remember to add an ATF cooler. Overheating can kill the GB easily.

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
hehe...can la...but not so powerful... i use my dads old school volvo drift b4...when corner pijak minjak till finish...the more u press the more slide until drift...hehe..

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
sure can drift one. i was drifitng my dad's wira 1.5 auto before my putra :D

and also been teaching my friend how to drift his auto kelisa...really nice handling. surprisingly not much bodyroll like sedan cars.

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
whatdamn said:
sure can drift one. i was drifitng my dad's wira 1.5 auto before my putra :D

and also been teaching my friend how to drift his auto kelisa...really nice handling. surprisingly not much bodyroll like sedan cars.
Kelisa not much bodyroll? You must be joking... the kelisa is a perfect car for 2-wheel driving, some of us had witness one of the sifus did it... :p

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
i just drift with my boy's cefiro auto.. too bad the car hand brake below if not can drive faster hehe

' xZ "

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Puchong
yea like wat wen shen said every car also can drift. i drifted my camry b4. on a padang :p u should try 1 day. BUT better not drift ur 'baby' to the workshop :D :D :D

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
wei bro.......dun like tat la pitty for ur boy le ......his engine still standard u also wan to rape the engine ark kekekeeee............heard he say tat he is going plant a engine rite.......when!!!

DoNuT said:
i just drift with my boy's cefiro auto.. too bad the car hand brake below if not can drive faster hehe

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
yup ......auto gear also can drift .....my cefiro last time also auto.....my fren ehhh 1996 yrs 1.6 sentra also auto ......kekeeee just pull kuat kuat the e-brake nia not nice la but enjoying lost control hahahaaaa

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
kei-office : yeah ler.. anyway i don't think he got the money lah. so he'll be changing it to manual first :) safe money on the fuel consumption first :)

crazykid

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
somewhere on earth
Visit site
MrNismo said:
Kelisa not much bodyroll? You must be joking... the kelisa is a perfect car for 2-wheel driving, some of us had witness one of the sifus did it... :p
hrummm hrummm agree :D seen 2 kelisa`s in oug drifting on the streets when it was raining.BTW...ATF? whats that?

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
Why Not

bro i also try to drift with my landcruiser wuahaha
the old type one,,, drift at jalan batu and wet road around those shop,, hahaha
nice lah drift kekekekkee
i when around corner just pijak the pedal slide all the way,, just control the stering :P :P
coz be4 last time when me drive auto to drift,,, i drift be4 i got my lesen around me form 1 or 2 i start,, normal slide only lah not so pro hahaha,, that time the landcruiser is turbo added and 4 gear manual,,, nice lah when the corner,, reduce gear and release the clutch,, will start sliding,, then pijak the pedal wasaiii start sliding,, control the stering,, move to left side but the stering turning on right side,, then other corner release pedal and turn ur stering,, then pijak ur minyak again,, ur car turning S wow the one i like the best,,, i hope u guy understand what i say kakakaka
now automatic gear already my mum landcruiser,, seldom drive side way,, when sometime mood come,, wet road near shop,, i try to drive S S S slide left and right left and right,, reach corner turn the stering more and slide,,,,,, waiting back hometown drive loh,,,, i drive big car all the way,, dunno how if i drive small car,,, dad diu me dun let me buy the old celica,, fade up kaw kaw lol...... if he dun buy other car for me at kl,,, i think i gonna ship the celica to kl i drift at sunway for sure,,,, dreaming,,,,,,,

guy share some here,, hope u guy happy reading and understand bo kakakakaka
many more wan to tell next time ya
chaoz

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
oooohh like tat ah.....hmm this is way only lo !!!! but he still can drift with the manual rite !!
haiz i face the same problem also in last time ......BUDGETING......kekekekee !!!!

DoNuT said:
kei-office : yeah ler.. anyway i don't think he got the money lah. so he'll be changing it to manual first :) safe money on the fuel consumption first :)

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
kei-office said:
oooohh like tat ah.....hmm this is way only lo !!!! but he still can drift with the manual rite !!
haiz i face the same problem also in last time ......BUDGETING......kekekekee !!!!
yeah me too ler.. but now muahahahahah still too :(