Automated Enforcement System (AES) - Covering Our Roads Very Soon!

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
What the point having 300bhp and above...?
Always be headache if you want to rush on something/emergency...
Especially rushing to reach airport/hospital...

Soon:
Aiyaaa.... I hit 91km/h... the signboard only allowed 90km/h...
Aduiii.... need to bayar saman...again...RM300..
Last week hit 71km/h on 70km/h road... already kena RM300

Previously BR1M ... Bantuan Rakyat 1 Malaysia...they give RM500 once or twice
This we call BK1M.... Bantulah Kerajaan 1 Malaysia payback time...they collect the rest of your life

By the way... nice Voltex EVO... :wavey:

Last edited:

Timeattacker

Known Member
Mar 8, 2012
Johor Bahru
m.facebook.com
Shld invent more Hi-Tech to catch Scumbags and Proposed more CCTV for those red-alert area..Those B*****D,will harm our life anytime and anywhere..
Wasting on those *Speed Rider*,izit by doing this can cut-down Crimes??? S***D C**T.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
do your part next general election...then your passion of wangan every day will not b taken away surely hahahaha

matshah

500 RPM
Jul 11, 2008
ohh nooo...

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Crime rate is increasing everyday, yet this is their main concern. Very good! There are many more causes of accidents like poorly lit area, negligence, poorly maintained roads and driving at late night or very early in the morning.. :stupid:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
This thing is gonna make people crash theire cars due to bored and sleepy. I almost crash mine on the way to Penang for that reason. lucky i woke up before crashing the devider driving 90kmh on the highway

intrigue

Known Member
Jan 2, 2004
This thing is gonna make people crash theire cars due to bored and sleepy. I almost crash mine on the way to Penang for that reason. lucky i woke up before crashing the devider driving 90kmh on the highway
i doze off once going uphill in genting. Luckily my gf wake me up. Because driving too slow. Nowadays all 80-110 after pondok.

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
How can this AES this can reduce accidents? Gov better spend money to build wider and better road. Every years automotive sales increasing.
With this increasing cars on the road, with same old narrow and uneven road accident cant be avoid. Especially during festive season.
If we calculate accidents by number, logically it will increasing every year. But if we calculate accidents by percentage of cars on the road, I this it will be decreasing.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Good side from this what we able to learn is less and less car is speeding on federal and highways ... we as a public need to follow speed limit... or else going to broke as more and more speed ticket we receive.

beside waste so much money do this do that why not built a better road that got standard rather then patch here and there. Small country like us in KL city worse part is alot highway not to forget toll charge to make traffic better but it cause traffic getting from bad to worse... i think this is happen in KL only...

we should learn to have light foot as 12 august is coming soon they going to catch us ....

After 55 year of independent we still a develop country right... must be joking let see where we are singapore have nothing no resource and yet they are better then us....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
They should spend more money on installing more CCTVs in shopping malls rather than on the road...>_<

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is my boss's car. The paint was in terrible condition upon delivery. Defects were all over and deep. Pictures shall talk.

Full of swirls and watermark etching. Generous amount of random deep scratches too.

A closer look

The least aggressive method was tried. A light...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience