Autoglymn products

acidburn1204

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Does anyone know where to find autoglymn products in PJ, KL?
i know they have in Johor but here??.....anyone?

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
jaya jusco outlets should have. car care section together with the maxsilin stuffs. I think they are by the same distributor, hence sharing same counter. I have seen them at jusco midvalley and also bukit raja. however, seems that ppl are having difficulty finding autoglym in the market now. Not sure about that situation.

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by popiah@Oct 1 2004, 10:15
jaya jusco outlets should have. car care section together with the maxsilin stuffs. I think they are by the same distributor, hence sharing same counter. I have seen them at jusco midvalley and also bukit raja. however, seems that ppl are having difficulty finding autoglym in the market now. Not sure about that situation.
hah popiah, bukit raja jusco got autogly? i cant found them... just can find maxisilin... :(

u from klang also? :D

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
i went to euneos 1u looking for autoglym..the salesman told me they withdraw all their autoglym product and jusco also..dunno the fellow got tipu me or not.

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
maybe jusco really pullled out autoglym liao. The last time i saw autoglym was at jusco ipoh about 3 months ago. the autoglym SRP sure smells good. :D

btw, i m not from klang, just go there eat bah kut teh, then go window shopping at tyre shops. :P

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

autoglym cannot be found in juscon or others outlet...its only being sold by the autoglym dearler here in malaysia -AUTO CLEAN...

the polish kit is around rm 700+ for futher info pls call

012-2806534..zuhaili...i can help u guys get the autoglym products...

like the glass polish and bumper blacker and leather shine

that is 325ml

sold for rm 70

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

EPICSTANCE is back and all Stance cult followers are welcomed! The inaugural EPICSTANCE meet & greet last December was an explosive mobilization of 150 cool examples from all over peninsular Malaysia on display. This proves just how much the Stance cult has penetrated the country and diverse these enthusiasts...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience