autogauge meters

mie4385

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
PJ/TTDI/KJ
hi...sifus and taikos.....
I'm driving a Iswara Aeroback lastest addition LMST, after setting up ICE in my car ( DIY style of course ) I'm planning to get those Autogauge Volt meters. Can any sifus or taikos kasi tunjuk ajar...I'm not very pandai in this department lah....doing the ICE thing also self taught....and another question...can the vacuum meter install in a car like mine?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
mie4385 said:
hi...sifus and taikos.....
I'm driving a Iswara Aeroback lastest addition LMST, after setting up ICE in my car ( DIY style of course ) I'm planning to get those Autogauge Volt meters. Can any sifus or taikos kasi tunjuk ajar...I'm not very pandai in this department lah....doing the ICE thing also self taught....and another question...can the vacuum meter install in a car like mine?
Volt Meters very easy to install only. :) just tab the wire to read voltage reading into any source of 12V in your car. In your case... a wire connected to the fuse box for ignition would be nice. Even tapping the ciggie lighter 12V source is ok too. The autogauge volt meter comes with installation manual.. so no problem with installation.

Iswara suitable to use Vacuum meter too... do a search in the DIY section.. u can find postings on how they wire it up. Cheers!

mie4385

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
PJ/TTDI/KJ
muahahahaha...tq sifu ftzone....hopefully with enough money I do want to get those two meters from you....will contact you soon...

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
mie4385 said:
muahahahaha...tq sifu ftzone....hopefully with enough money I do want to get those two meters from you....will contact you soon...
Bro.. ok... money cannot hope to come to u.. hahahhaa.. u must go find it la or go work for it... but once u find it... buy from me la.. hahahhahaha.. ;)

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
ftzone said:
Bro.. ok... money cannot hope to come to u.. hahahhaa.. u must go find it la or go work for it... but once u find it... buy from me la.. hahahhahaha.. ;)
Walau eh ftzone...teach ppl some more ....hahahaha

I got vacuum meter installed at my car...go check up the previous post...with comprehensive pic! haha

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
wat the use of vacumm meter? i still not sure about this

mie4385

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
PJ/TTDI/KJ
jaywat...wah so comprehensive and detail your installation,
does the meter perform as you expected?...wahahahahah...as i can
see...your car same as mine...but whose car lagi abang?...where's your
location? if around kay ell....can go for a teh tarik or two...also sama ground
wire...have you done your ICE?

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
I stay in puchong, teh tarik?? come and join us the DIY TT lar..performance? i never had a vacuum meter, so don't know how to expect, but so far so good, it does perform according to some standard reading i found from Internet. I observe the behaviour, as for accuracy...simply lar. I don't have ICE yet, no money lar...

mie4385

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
PJ/TTDI/KJ
isyallah i will join the DIY gathering...c u guys soon...1 question...
can i tap the power source from turbo timer...i think it will be much easier
if from there than from the ciggie lighter...

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Just tap and connect the wire nicely, should not be any problem.

mie4385

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
PJ/TTDI/KJ
muahahahhaha....and its alive!!!!.....just bought a secondhand
volt meter from one of our zth member (ghost)...this 'hantu' also give me
a pair of 'alpine' 6x9 speaker covers...ambik sajelah...free maa...
but the meter got three wires onli....red,black and yellow...install already
...cantik at nights but have to change colour manually...7 colours woo...
but yellow wire??? dunno where to put?
I read somewhere in zth the extra wire is for the dimmer? Correct aa?? Where
to put for dimmer?:confused:

mie4385

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
PJ/TTDI/KJ
bro....just the other day install a vacuum meter...after a week of observing the meter...i would like to ask...at idle it shows 22-25...when pressing shows 0-5 and back to 18-20...so when depress the acc. the meter shows the amount of air coming in rite? so what should i look out? more air r less air?

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
mie4385 said:
bro....just the other day install a vacuum meter...after a week of observing the meter...i would like to ask...at idle it shows 22-25...when pressing shows 0-5 and back to 18-20...so when depress the acc. the meter shows the amount of air coming in rite? so what should i look out? more air r less air?
from my experience... when you step deep into the accelarator... it will show 0-5... of coz this will drink petrol lah... during crusing try to maintain to 15 loh... from the vacuum meter u can monitor how deep u step the gas...hahah... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ZTHD members,

My car proton satria 1.6 black colour with plate number WHN 2881 has been stolen at pelangi damansara around 12 am to 6:30 am on last monday (5-Sep-2011).If any body has seen the car please inform me (019-3908078) or call the police.

Hope you guys can help, that was the only car that I have and really meaningful to me. Do inform me if found the car.

Detail of my car:
*Proton Satria 1.6 Black color with GTI Bodykit
*Crack at right part bumper (rear)
*Horizontal...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience