Autofaom=Würth assembly foam?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
pls take some pic when u diy by urself...thanks...

Well bad news, yes autofoam is würth assembly foam, but they have taken it off of the catalog. They have a new type of foam that is basically half the density of "autofoam". The stuff that is called autofoam is a 23kg/m3 pu foam while the new pu foam in the catalog is only an 18kg/m3 foam. So it is not as hard... I am trying to find out about Sika brand foam, as it is more readily avaliable. I think I will foam up my wira this summer.

a31gtst

500 RPM
May 27, 2004
I have been considering using this foam for chassis stiffening however can anyone confirm whether doing this will result in rust issues further down the road.

As I am aware, the foam absorbs moisture/water. In Malaysia our climate is very humid and the last thing i want is for my car to start rusting from inside out!

Anyone with feedback on this?

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Sorry to bring this old topic up. Any update on all these foam filler ?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Sorry to bring this old topic up. Any update on all these foam filler ?
Feedback from a friend with brand X (shall not be named) and it reduced noise and it stiffened the chassis to some extent. But the stiffness effect seems to reduce after sometime. Don't know why. Speculation is the foam started crumbling after a while. Will need to investigate further with my friends car.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Feedback from a friend with brand X (shall not be named) and it reduced noise and it stiffened the chassis to some extent. But the stiffness effect seems to reduce after sometime. Don't know why. Speculation is the foam started crumbling after a while. Will need to investigate further with my friends car.
the sound quality also reduced or still maintain the same level?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,

i decided to install a vacuum gauge for my toyota vios 08 model.engine kod is 1NZ-FE
i hv a few question here,hope u all can help me.....thx

1.) How to connect the wire? connect to where?(i mean-gauge backlight) red&black.

2.) Which vacuum hose should i connect to...?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience