Auto start enjin and other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Auto start enjin and other.

edwinwee

edwinwee

Jun 17, 2006
I salute you la patrick. Since you mod wiring only then worth the price. The auto start module i purchase @ RM150 not including installation somemore leh. ACC shop selling at 200 ++ .I'll ask my fren to contact you. He's eager to fix auto start in his waja.

mivecmerah

500 RPM

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
how abt gen2.....remote only got 2 button....n one oso,the key cannot duplicate coz got sensor...can ar?pm me ur best price eh!!!

NSkyline

Known Member

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
dear patrick, do you know how to fix car alarm ar? mine problem....sometime i cant remote unlock the doors....and sometimes....they wont lock properly...in will only go halfway down....i changed to some cheapo brake lock alarm....then after a year later....my relay got fried...dont know how....accesories guy said the original relay cost 100++ so change to their relay 50++.....aiyo dont what to do....can u help ar?

afRi

afRi

Oct 7, 2006
patrick...wuts ur phone number...really interested here...

storm_bird

Known Member

storm_bird

Known Member
Dec 31, 2005
patrick.. can u come to selayang and do some wiring for my car...?? i pay u additional rm20 for petrol.. need urgently... sms me at 012-9271998 thanks...

Waja_R3

Known Member

Waja_R3

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Hello patrick, i'm interested with ur auto start thing but i have a few question:

1)my car is waja,can u do like...the engine start only when i press 1 button of my remote (not locked or unlock button) and when the time it will wait the check lights go off and without unlocked the car...??? can do that..???
2)serdang with area u work??? i'm also from serdang...
3)RM 150 include installation rite..??

Waja_R3

Known Member

Waja_R3

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Hello patrick, i'm interested with ur auto start thing but i have a few question:

1)my car is waja,can u do like...the engine start only when i press 1 button of my remote (not locked or unlock button) and when the time it will wait the check lights go off and without unlocked the car...??? can do that..???
2)serdang with area u work??? i'm also from serdang...
3)RM 150 include installation rite..??

adamshahm

500 RPM

adamshahm

500 RPM
May 17, 2006
Malaysia
hola patrick, do you know how to fix car alarm ar? mine problem....sometime i cant remote to lock the doors, only remote unlock function well....if i still remote to lock de door, a few second later my noisy alarm will sound...not sometimes la but alwayz....

patrickchong

Known Member

patrickchong

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
sorry guys im currently busy a bit. erm.. about Nskyline, i can do for u if really is the relay problem. Storm_bird, wat car u wan to do on ? mutan-X wira1.5 can, rm150, include installation. ur location ? Adamshamn, erm i think u try change ur alarm module la, coz a new alarm module also not coz so much for nowdays, if repair better buy a new one right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just outside my house compound at PJS 9/10 Sunway, 2nd september (due to no space...hv to park outside lol). That morning found out that all my sport rims (4 pcs) missing. Damn it! My advice, install good shock+motion sensor on your car. Now, i have install 2 shock+1 motion sensor at my fish. Damn sensitive!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience