Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Auto start enjin and other.

senoi

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
kl
bro....
my remote have 3 button....1 for lock ...2 for unlock ...3 for option. i just only want use button 3 to start the engine and others as normal

hansomecili

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
hey patrick, i'm interested in ur auto start thing...my waja car can fit into it arr?? coz i tried to consult many car acc. , they say have to change d whole alarm system oni can put d auto start..heard tat waja alarm got side effect on it. RM 150 include installation rite..??

edwinwee

Jun 17, 2006
Fren. You mod the original alarm system or fix auto starter module ? I'm using CCTech auto starter with original alarm. Every morning whenever i need to warm up my car i need to press unlocked and locked on my remote to autostart my car. There is also option to auto ON aircon. All you need to do is leave you air con switch ON. When the engine auto start,air con will turn ON within few sec.wanna turn off the car engine using remote just need to unlocked and locked and the engine off by itself or set the timer off within 1 min or > which is built into the auto starter module. Is the function the same as yours ? Do you sell the auto starter module alone ? my fren want to buy for his waja.

^Raver^

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Keramat
i think mr.patric only do the wiring.. no additional accessories need. price 150 for wiring relay and suis etc etc ritee??? bro how long it take?? and wer ur shop.. thx

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
i think this guy is good...he's confident with his skills.

patrickchong

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
thanks for rocketman. ya im just did by the car wiring, no additional accessories or module.. mm about times depends on wat car u wan to do on, it take few hours. mmm any suis u wan to functioning also can works, like, door suis, then if u open the door then the car will start automatically, or close door, stop automatically.

lancer2626

Known Member
Jul 20, 2005
penang
patrickchong said:
thanks for rocketman. ya im just did by the car wiring, no additional accessories or module.. mm about times depends on wat car u wan to do on, it take few hours. mmm any suis u wan to functioning also can works, like, door suis, then if u open the door then the car will start automatically, or close door, stop automatically.
wah..u really good bro.

Douglas575

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Feb 12, 2006
brother tmr im goin to seremban ... can i meet u there ? .... seremban which part? very interested .....hope to install asap..... eh when start tat time it will wait the check lights go off only start or once press direct start? pm/sms/call me 016 368 5678

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifus...my speedometer is not working all of the sudden...the meter is not running..what can i do to fix the prob??pls help me..thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience