Auto Detailing Services USJ1

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008

Our Location, Come out from Kesas>Summit>Giant(left before the traffic light)>Mydin>SJK ChiWen> Klasse =)

Lawnmover its rm30 per window. If damage is not so heavy you can nego the price =)

Last edited:

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
how about newly painted car ? becos i've read about proper polishing/wet sanding the clearcoat will make the paint more glossy or wet-look. any package recommendation ? price sedan car ?

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
The glossy wet look is right, after sanding/compounding then comes the polishing.
But the surface of a newly painted car would differ much to a new one, have u notice any uneven surface or swirl marks on your ride? If your looking for both even and wet glossy look then it really depends. But if your looking just to give your ride the wet glossy look desired and want to lock the shine with a protection coat then i suggest our German Klasse All-in-One & Sealant for RM130 inclusive of detailing clay, wash would be needed and a surcharge of rm15 would be included.
Steps:
1) Wash/Vacuum
2) Detailing Clay
3) Klasse All in One - (Porter Cable 7424 / Hand)
4) Klasse Sealant or Meguiar's Wax - (PC 7424 / Hand)
Total = RM 145

You can use to choose Klasse Sealant or Meguiar's Wax for the last step.
This step last u roughly around 6 months max, it really depends on the exposure of your ride.

Whats Klasse All in one?
Klasse All-In-One is not a traditional wax or polymer sealant. The exclusive German Klasse formula is a tough acrylic car wax formula that has stood the test of time. Many miracle products have come and gone, but Klasse car wax products are still going strong.

Klasse All-In-One quickly polishes away oxidation and light paint contamination leaving a deep, rich shine that lasts for months. All-In-One is like clear armor for your car. It bonds to the surface like a normal carnauba car wax, however, it does not change the paint in any way. Klasse layers on top of the paint, building depth of shine and clarity for an ultra high gloss finish.

All-In-One contains special cleaners and a fine polish that quickly and easily removes old wax, road film, light oxidation and minor swirl marks. It’s a premium one-step product that cleans, polishes and protects with very little effort. Best of all, the finish lasts and lasts. In most cases, two applications a year will keep your car protected and looking good. Plus, Klasse does not contain silicones and it will not stain your car's vinyl and rubber. Application could not be easier!

Whats Klasse Sealant?
Klasse Sealant Glaze Car Wax is a pure acrylic sealant that layers to improve gloss and depth of shine.

Klasse Sealant Glaze is the show car owner's secret to a deep, reflective, glass-like finish!

Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze car wax is a companion product to Klasse All-In-One. It builds finish depth, gloss and clarity. High Gloss Sealant Glaze is an optional step used by car enthusiasts and show car owners to create award-winning paint finishes.

Containing the pure Klasse acrylic protection formula (no cleaners or polishes), High Gloss Glaze car wax provides protection and finish enhancement over a base coat of Klasse All-In-One. It's like special effects for your car! With each coat the gloss and depth of your paint finish will increase. I know guys that have applied 20 to 40 coats of Klasse High Gloss Glaze, and the results are amazing.

Last edited:

nuno

Known Member
Jul 28, 2004
hai lilseoul,its me ..the dark green putra who just only wash engine at your place,hehe
all that i can say is that im satisfied with the services you provided,my engine bay look clean
no more oil stain etc...
later ill send my car to your place for paint treatment after i heard and saw the result present by mad

im observe your worker doing the job,and they do it perfectly..thanks to mad and another guy
rest assure that all the detail product that they are using while washing the engine is meguiars
congrats...

my english is bad and my malay even worse

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Hey nuno thanks for your support and glad your satisfied, in fact thanks for everyone who came over for our services. I'm sorry i couldn't be there to greet you guys most of the time, busy getting our products for retailing.

If you guys want to DIY you can now purchase it online or at our outlet, we'll be glad to help you guys out with the products too for more of a hands on experience. Don't be afraid to ask =)

Announcement - We will be closed for CNY ( 10 days )

argetni

Oct 5, 2006
Was there yesterday and today to wash 4 cars (friends' and mine) and all I can say is I'm impressed with the job, especially the engine bay treatment. Just love to see the transformation after using hyper dressing.

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
I'm glad we met ur expectations, we might take awhile but we strive on quality service for customers. Thank u for ur support, i hope we took your contact down but just in case we didn't could u please PM me ur details?

We'll update customers regularly on maintenance after polish, promotions and bookings.

By any chance are you Gabriel?

argetni

Oct 5, 2006
Yeah :itsme:. Really satisfied with your car wash service. I left my contact details in 1 of the receipts. Thanks.

499squadron

Feb 3, 2008
Hi,

What is my price being a newbie on this forum? Teh tarik enough ah.

Great info, educational.

Please specify your actual closing dates.

How do you like my kite.

Cheers

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Thanks Gabriel,

Our closing dates this CNY will be on the 7th-18th of Feb 2008

I'm not running this forum, therefore i do not know the price. And i dont see any kite. Sorry =/

sebastian2hot

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
How much for full detailing (interior, exterior and engine)?

Would it be cheaper if do all in one shot?

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Pricing will depend on how many steps required for car detailing meaning the scratches & swirl marks, please refer to the previous post for that information in page 1 & 2.

After we have inspected your car condition, the next step is to quote u what are the services and how much.

Usually if you do a full step polish we throw in the Meguiar's Wash & Vacuum, Engine Bay wash, and if your rims are chrome or shiny we will polish them for you free.

If u've read the past post and i've failed to answer your question, please feel free to PM me. =)

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
On the 7th-18th of Feb2008 :-)

I won't be free on the 5th onwards tho.

Wishing all Zero2Hundred members & visitors Happy CnY
Also big shout out too all that supported us at Klasse Auto Detailing! Thank You!

mattrig

Sep 26, 2004
Hi,
It possible if i want my car to be detailed (polish and wax) with meguire's product only?
How much do you charge for exterior detailing for honda crv?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This week is a pretty busy week. Super GT weekend starts soon and everyone is going to be busy preparing for the event. So there wouldn't be much updates for the project, as I have to discuss with my sponsors on what needed to do. But then again, I've dreamed up some great concepts. Check out the photo up above. It came from a 1970's Datsun Z432. What is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience