Audi opens new service center in KL

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Things are really looking up for Audi locally and the opening of a new service center in Jalan Chan Sow Lin, Kuala Lumpur, is testament to that.

The cherry on the four rings would be the Direct Reception service bay that is a specially-designated bay for customers to individually consult with their service advisors on site with the car. The service center is vast at 17,900 square feet and is equipped with five service bays.

Following the opening of this KL center, that joins the Shah Alam, Johor Baru, and Penang service centers, the total number of authorized Audi service centers in the country now stands at four.

Euromobil, the sole importer of Audi models in the country, will be offering some great incentives to Audi owners at all their authorized service centers in the country until the end of September 2010.

Among the deals in store include 20 discounts on all parts, 15 per cent off on Audi genuine accessories and imported merchandise, 10 per cent reduction in price for engine oil as well as a free car inspection and wash.

The service center is located at 44, Jalan Chan Sow Lin, Kuala Lumpur and can be contacted at 03-9222 0390.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anybody know where can i do con rod strengthening? i mean by shot peening it, or even customizing a new one. the latter is the last option lah. my objective is to strengthen a 4g91's conrods for turbo use. or is there any swap job i.e. using a gsr turbo con rod as sustitute. any suggestions anyone? thanx by the way.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience