ATTN: drivers who only uses the fog lights

KLEMANN

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
Hey bro? Really? You checked properly? That's strange. Normally there is one on-off swithc for the foglamps.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Erh...dunno whether i'm explained rite anot....
what i mean is myvi got 2-step switch for headlight.

1st step > switch on tiny small light (right above headlight) then u can rotate on/off fog light by inner switch.

2nd step > main headlight ON (still u can switch OFF/ON fog light by rotate inner switch)

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Haha FINALLY someone complains. Anyone get irritated at traffic lights with HID Myvi's pointing straight into your rear/side view mirrors?

I know I get irritated.

Dont get why people cant just buy white bulbs instead of HID's :idea: .

LiteBulb

Jan 15, 2009
HIDs are also another nonsense. it is so blinding that i will usually let them pass and blast highlight behind them (although not as blinding, but they get the picture).

alpina

Apr 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Maybe not enough money to pay electricity, hahaha.
Seriously, these are the uneducated idiots we do not want on the road.
The other lot are the Bmw and Merc. brigade that turns on their rear fog lights.
Maybe we should all turn on our high beams behind them to make them stop this habit.

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
im also using hid at the foglamp...often use at night and at highways....but i did tinted it because sometimes other people annoying with my foglamp.....now no more annoying people cucuk my cars with highbeam...heheh:biggrin:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
some even worst, they on their FOG lamp and forgot that some after market foglamp does not tag on to the main switch so they just on the two flashy fog lamp and forgot the rear tail lamp not lit up...kinda weird....
head lamp are the most effective for nite vision...ask them try nite touge then they sure go into longkang and ended up the tree! hahaha

LiteBulb

Jan 15, 2009
even if they end up in longkang as a result for not using their headlights, they will blame it on the lack of streetlights........

just spotted another dumb driver driving with only 2 strips of LEDs mounted at the bottom of the bumper.

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
Good post! juz hate them so much. some idiots even installed lamps onto their car which does not have one, such as iswara and some other makes, and think themselves are so cool.

kelvin_8606

Known Member
Oct 14, 2008
fog light still ok at least u know its a car behind... have u seen some cars with monster eye + a car that has 4-5 diff colours of LED like christmas tree...?

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
yeah...speaking of christmas-like-tree LED, last night I saw several cars being stopped by 'kuda putih' and it seems they got summoned on the spot...no excuse...several cars I've seen mounted the LED at the number plate...so, to those who had such modification, pray hard that u wouldnt being stopped by those 'kuda putih'...gud luck:saint:

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
imho, foglights + small lamps (top) like myvi should be fine but im more irritated with those wannabe with angel eyes like bimmer.
they arent bright at all. almost crash with one of wira-ala-bimmer as he came from the right i cant spot him at all.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hahaha...funny thread...ah beng style modi in headlight ..have to see few car modi like disco car,got lot of colour light cover whole car,from front,both side left and right side and rear too..and loud music...hahaha..moving slow with loud exhasut noise..

PUTRA14

Ji
Jul 12, 2005
BT.CAVES
Hey bro? Really? You checked properly? That's strange. Normally there is one on-off swithc for the foglamps.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Actually it does... Save a bit la... Use 35 W compared to 55/60 W. Save about 25 W each side. Total of 50 W. That's almost 1 extra light bulb. Energy saving will eventually lead to less fuel consumption due to less load on alternator.

But of course the amount is very negligible. What people can aim for is longer battery lifespan and better use of the battery.
Does it amount putting ur and loved ones life in jeopardy and cursed of others? What if your trailing a lorry or trailer closely can they see your low fog lights only?

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Does it amount putting ur and loved ones life in jeopardy and cursed of others? What if your trailing a lorry or trailer closely can they see your low fog lights only?
Did you see me wrote that "the difference is negligible"? Do you think I'm supporting this?

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
i just saw 1 driver, beats all the others, driving with foglamp ONLY, and it isn't even HID.. hahahhaa