ATTN: drivers who only uses the fog lights

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
errr shouldn't u off the foglight when there's no fog?
That suppose to be the proper way. But many do not know, or rather are not aware that the fog lights are on when they turn on the parking lights. And some might not know there is a separate on/off switch for the foglights...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I on only fog lights during the day when it is still bright but raining
heavily. Just so that people can see me...unless is really raining cats
and dogs, i will turn on both.

I realised a lot of people on the road do not turn on their lights when it is
raining heavily...is actually hard to see u from our side and rear mirrors if u
do no turn on any lights...

You may be able to see the road clearly but turning on the lights during the
day when it is raining is not for you to be able to see where you are heading
but to ease others to be able to see u during the rain and avoid
unnecessary accidents.

LED door lights...majority Myvi and BLM owner's favourite. Looks stupid to me...
is like you don't even know where are the door handles...mod with brains la...
rich also not the way to waste your money even though it doesn't cost much.

But I do agree that driving with only fog lights at night is dangerous...not bright
enough to show you what is ahead..looks cool but what for? endangering ur own
life and others. Worse of all, u might end up killing a pedestrian crossing a dark road
whereby your "super fog light" is not bright enough to show you what is ahead of you...

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

i just saw 1 driver, beats all the others, driving with foglamp ONLY, and it isn't even HID.. hahahhaa
They are afraid that their headlamp bulbs will fused too soon if they used it too often..so opt for fog lights instead LOL!

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
fog light is for heavy rain usage maa.... ini young drivers all sot plug d izzit?

usage wrong, really PHAILED big time.

dunno where they get the info from

"oooooo i got HID FOG LAMP, i go LC some dudes without"

this is all mentality, their mentality is they cant afford A6 or whatever super sedans with LEDS or HIDS hence they immitate it.

"so now i got HID on fog lamps, i can drive proudly" those kinda statements in their heads.

Sorry for my ignorance, after diwali holidays very emo :biggrin:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
not forgetting those who use hazard lights during heavy downpour. i know ur intentions are good, but U SUCK

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Night driving with only fog lights = STUPID. Period.

common la...common sense, the owner who does it knows for a fact can barely see the road....if you wanna endanger your own friggin life go right ahead... unfortunately ur dumb act of selfishness is endangering those who actually love their life, and love the ppl who love them. So PLEASE, if you're one of those COOL ah bengs, machas, rempits...stop friggin doing it... malaysian roads suck, you bang a pothole, lose control go onto incoming traffic kill another motorist aling with yourself cause you wanna be cool????? wanna be a "modder" "racer" ricer by all means...just dont endanger others ok?

thanks thread starter for bringing this up. this stupid trend is all over...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
ya i always want extra lights...always drive with foglight n HEADLAMP on... somebody should teach them why they call HEADlamps..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i turn on all my light,normal headlight and fog light when driving at nite,why?coz A31 lighting damn teruk till cant see the road,lolz....even plan to install a pair of extra fog ady,wakaka
Time for legal HID la :laugh:

LiteBulb

Jan 15, 2009
if want to install HID, please install it with eye ball / beam system (dont know how to term it).

this way, u dont annoy ppl with blinding scattered lights.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Very nice meh using foglamp on the road...
Headlamp so big dun wan use...

But nvm la... Your car not my car... Accidentally drop in the hole with your 17" rims congratulation lo...
Me Ming Fai here giving a middle finger to those using NOT original HID user and those who using foglamp and drive on the road user... Freaking dangers!

*Just now finish supper with friend.. Coming back time nearly bang a bloody bastard idiot only foglamp myvi user!!!
This is the car plate number WVB4431

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
maybe we can do a sign like this...this should get their attention...:biggrin:
This is the only headlights I know of....

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
maybe we can do a sign like this...this should get their attention...:biggrin:
This is the only headlights I know of....
So bright... :rofl:
Ermm see clearly abit... Ermm miss your headlamp can align abit right side slightly upper will be perfect...

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
now thats the kind of headlights that should FLASH me day and night!!! :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here are our top fav picks at Malaysia's first fully loaded Recaro showroom, Autovogue Performance / @recaro_malaysia_official. The current country principal for all things Recaro. Including Japanese and European variants, rails, plates, even refurbishment services.

Recaro Sportster CS - This is specifically...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience