ATTENTION. Please Read And beware car scamming case

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
hye zthian forumer.

here i wanna said to all of zth ppl, please beware of this scamming case.THIS fella (scammer) take my old car pic (already sold) then put at mudah. here the link

Proton Wira (M) EVO RS - Cars for sale Kelantan - Mudah.my

i already sell this car about 1 years ago.so pls don put any deposit to that fella.because the car already i sell about 1 year ago.. so please spread this news.. this car not mine already. sorry for the broken english. tolong jangan terpedaya dengan scammer ni... very important ni...

Last edited:

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
Can teach me how to report at mudah?yea la.stupid scammer always greed la.wanna take easy way to get money by scam ppl

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
The ads already been taken out... so somebody must've reported it

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
thanks to guys that remove the link..yea yea...the link is remove already,fuh lega... if not sure kena tipu by this fella

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

ya ya...the link has been remove..thanks to who made the report..fuhhhh lega abit lerr,,,if not sure ppl kena cheat by this fella.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Acura is now 25 years old! Originally the Acura brand was Honda's first attempt to introduce the first Japanese luxury car into the American market (way before Lexus and Infiniti). Look how much they have grown and how the NSX became the benchmark for fast, exciting and reliable cars of the 90s! Enjoy this tribute!

YouTube - Acura 25 Years of Advancing Design...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience