ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ETC..]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ETC..]

marcustzm

Nov 5, 2008
Re: ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ET

i bought a MTX Thunder 4000 10' sub a few months back.. but now only i found out about this thread. As far as i remember there was no Made In USA sticker at the magnet. But i blast this sub kao kao.. it has not failed me yet.

Bump: i bought a MTX Thunder 4000 10' sub a few months back.. but now only i found out about this thread. As far as i remember there was no Made In USA sticker at the magnet. But i blast this sub kao kao.. it has not failed me yet.

pardypeople

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Re: ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ET

What's the world gotten into:stupid: Used to be a Rockford fan and had it from NCAA Ipoh with ProICE distribution, still having my old skool amps and subs and I can tell; it's still rocking ! Thought of getting some new ones but to afraid of the FAKED ones ! Can anyone advise current authorize dealer for Rockford and any shop that sell them? Thanks

familykien

Feb 4, 2009

--bump--:listen::listen::listen:

PowerMotion

Known Member
Oct 8, 2008

What's the world gotten into:stupid: Used to be a Rockford fan and had it from NCAA Ipoh with ProICE distribution, still having my old skool amps and subs and I can tell; it's still rocking ! Thought of getting some new ones but to afraid of the FAKED ones ! Can anyone advise current authorize dealer for Rockford and any shop that sell them? Thanks
u can contact me if u need any RF product. I'm doing some stock clearance now. but mostly is subwoofer and amplifier. component set were already taken by some other shops.

duck_killer99

Known Member
Mar 29, 2006

RF product from autocraft, local distributor

Bump: one more thing to differentiate, ur ears!!!

Bump: one more thing to differentiate, ur ears!!!

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

TO ALL...

THANKS FOR SUPPORT MY THREAD...

IM COME BACK AGAIN..

LONG TIME I OUTSTATION AT HONGKONG...

WAHHH.. I SAW MANY FAKE ITEM STILL SELL HERE...

IF WE CANT STOP THIS PIRATE, HOW THE ZTH FORUM WANT TO QUALITY FORUM...

COME COME..

BUMP THIS THREAD....PLEASE READ PREV THIS THREAD

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Bump: TO ALL...

THANKS FOR SUPPORT MY THREAD...

IM COME BACK AGAIN..

LONG TIME I OUTSTATION AT HONGKONG...

WAHHH.. I SAW MANY FAKE ITEM STILL SELL HERE...

IF WE CANT STOP THIS PIRATE, HOW THE ZTH FORUM WANT TO QUALITY FORUM...

COME COME..

BUMP THIS THREAD....PLEASE READ PREV THIS THREAD

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

pardypeople

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006

u can contact me if u need any RF product. I'm doing some stock clearance now. but mostly is subwoofer and amplifier. component set were already taken by some other shops.
can you mail me the stuffs available with possible pics attached with asking price to >> [email protected]

fooi

Jun 13, 2006

just to inform all the ppl out there,recently got lots of fake rockford fosgate speaker running in the market,especially t162s,component and some coaxial speaker,so if u want to get original product,just insists on autocraft sticker as autocraft is the only one who r legal in selling original rockford product.other then that,is fake.thanks

Apr 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

i just bought a fake soundstream speakers from maxaudio dealer at lelong.

the dealer said got warranty and original from MAT but only postage and no COD. without really researching much i just went ahead and bought the speakers without really researching as i thought maxaudio was a reputable company..

however, when the shipment arrived, i knew straightaway that the speaker i bought were fake as the printing in the box was not clear, there was no serial number or date of production and the distributor was not even MAT but some random company which does not even exist..

so i called the dealer to complain regarding the speakers and he said its 100% original and gave me maxaudio's manager as well as the distributors number. they all "berpakat" and tell me all kinds of bullshit that their speakers are "100% original/warranty 1yr provided/money back guaranteed all that crap..i trusted those buggers and went on to install my speakers on my car..the speakers sounds worst than shit, not clear sound, sucky bass

to all members please do not make the same mistake i did..never buy from stupid conjob company maxaudio and its dealers.. and when buying stuff online insist on COD

LazyCrazy

8,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2009
PJ
www.youtube.com

bumpz again for this thread....hope all buyer frm zth be more careful when buying all this audio stuff

return of bird

Known Member
Mar 30, 2010
melacca

:ridinghorse:did anybody can help me to bump~~~:sleep::sleep::sleep:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru

ok ok, help you bump!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

civic EH5 (local model)

just noticed my PS fluid are low and found out that my tie rod have leaks. what are possible solution?

p/s: i've replaced whole steering rack less than 2y ago

another question from pic below... do i need to replace bush? (outer tie rod)

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience