ATR Gear slip

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh
That's it! OTX! Went to their workshop when it was located near Kampung Batu 11.
now their move to Beranang industrial area already.
my car just send on last 3 weeks for overhaul gearbox. until now havent get back my car.
so how you feel their service and workmanship? satisfied?

address:
No 11, jalan perindustrian sis 2, kawasan perindustrian sis 228, 43700 beranang selangor.

xamel1975

Dec 6, 2004
now their move to Beranang industrial area already.
my car just send on last 3 weeks for overhaul gearbox. until now havent get back my car.
so how you feel their service and workmanship? satisfied?

address:
No 11, jalan perindustrian sis 2, kawasan perindustrian sis 228, 43700 beranang selangor.
My ATR took 2 weeks. Went there to address the clunking shifting from 2nd to 3rd gear. They did address the issue but when I took my car, the steering was not adjusted properly. Told them to rectify it but they insist it wasn't their fault.

Another issue is the transfer case bearing leaked when I brought the car back home. Took the car back the next day and they changed it - with cost incurred.

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh
My ATR took 2 weeks. Went there to address the clunking shifting from 2nd to 3rd gear. They did address the issue but when I took my car, the steering was not adjusted properly. Told them to rectify it but they insist it wasn't their fault.

Another issue is the transfer case bearing leaked when I brought the car back home. Took the car back the next day and they changed it - with cost incurred.
steering not adjusted properly? ur means is alignment runout? their have dismantle the steering rack?
how come the transfer gear will leak?

xamel1975

Dec 6, 2004
steering not adjusted properly? ur means is alignment runout? their have dismantle the steering rack?
I'm driving straight but the steering wheel is 90° to the left :-D

The leak maybe happened during removal/assembly of the prop-shaft to transfer case. Aging bearing, maybe.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Take out GB they have to remove drive shaft, probably steering rack too

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

The leak maybe happened during removal/assembly of the prop-shaft to transfer case. Aging bearing, maybe.
Wah! 90 deg off is really bad woh......:banghead:

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh

oic..90 degree is very OUT.
so how your GB now? send back to them check?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Heard of the Race of Champions? It’s a ‘super driver’ race, here’s how it basically works: take the best drivers in the world and have them go all out against each other on equal grounds. Drivers from Formula 1,
DTM,WRC and more go head to head in the same cars and on the same track. Sounds like a drama filled event, and this year’s event definitely was.

Seven times world F1 champion failed to live up to his...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience