Atos Perfomance

munir

Known Member
Jan 26, 2004
kajang
www.protonmania.com
ishkk aper larr sales supervisor ko tuu...tak komplen ker kat dia...kihkihkih nnt aku suh supervisor serbis tuu serbis ko skali yerk....alar takde rezki...aku terima jer uhuk uhuk uhuk

maestro

Known Member
Jul 8, 2004
Klang
heheheheheh .. jangan le serbis aku bang .. kasihani la aku ... minyak mahal wooo .. sabtu nie kalau ON aku tepon kau bang .. kalau tak minggu depan lepas dapat gaji la .. ehek ..

munir

Known Member
Jan 26, 2004
kajang
www.protonmania.com
ok jer larr pepehal kasi calling2 dulu yerk takut aku takder kat showroom nanti...maner tau awek ajok gie nengok wayang ker hehehehehe

MIKELAINE

Sep 23, 2005
Wangsa Maju/KL
To All Atos Owner

To all of owner...I view every msg from all of you,say that atos can't WIN ''PERODUA"kenari and kelisa!!!!!i'm owner atos also but i don't think so.cox i win a satria 1.3 with sport cleaner and sport exh.13inc 185/45 tyre...and mine is atos 1.1cc auto.i win that satria last month when we MEET at traffic light,like MOVIE green light we GO.1st gear already take over and i know that satria already TRY HIS BEST but still need ABIT LA.....
And not only that satria only manual atos,kenali,kelisa,L200 turbo(top speed) and EVO6.5(just a joke)''if that evo using 1st only maybe STILL can la haha...
And i just change it my ''PAIP TENGAH''(sorry cox forget what we call that) to tanabe paip,acctualy the taokie say that need 2pcs but that time if i apply 2 my atos need to tolak liao.no money that time so just try 1pcs.1 pcs that taokie sell 4++ all together 5++ is very expensive,but i really fed up with my ORI atos already not only no power that time and very MAKAN petrol RM10 for 3+km only like my cousin mercedes E280.Now after change the paip RM10 for 6+km and kenali,kelisa,satria SO WHAT!!!!!!!

All of you if you guys don believe you guys can try it.i'll give you guy the address.That boss is very famous in majalah KERETA.(SHAHROM)

ADDRESS:No.55 Jalan3/23A.Taman danau kota off jalan Genting Klang Setapak 53300 KL TEL:41425051 H/P 0123085152

Hope you guy after this can say bye to KENARI and Kelisa.BYE!

Last edited:

mieliki

Sep 18, 2005
Bukit Jalil
Mikelaine,

Can change the catalytic converter as well meh? I got 2 mechanic advising me NOT to remove that one..

The air-intake got modify also ah? I wanna know what can modify on my ATOS 1.0A.. Pickup still slow on average, but then torque more consistant now...

munir

Known Member
Jan 26, 2004
kajang
www.protonmania.com
congrat congrat bro....catalytic converter is a main problem...just throw out hehehehe

mieliki

Sep 18, 2005
Bukit Jalil
Okay.. so what's the best replacement for the Catalytic Converter then?

Surely I can't just remove the thing and the car would still work?

How much would the whole removal and installation of the new exhaust system cost?

mieliki

Sep 18, 2005
Bukit Jalil
Hmm.. is there any ATOS drivers in Selangor or KL that have their ATOS modified to increase power?

I'd like to find out what have been upgrades/modification done and how much of improvement in performance it had increased.

Thanks

MIKELAINE

Sep 23, 2005
Wangsa Maju/KL
mieliki said:
Mikelaine,

Can change the catalytic converter as well meh? I got 2 mechanic advising me NOT to remove that one..

The air-intake got modify also ah? I wanna know what can modify on my ATOS 1.0A.. Pickup still slow on average, but then torque more consistant now...
Emm sorry for late reply...cannot use straight la.that 1 for big cc car la.Try to open ur mouth big big see what's the feeling,same like car small cc.forget bout ori catalytic converter use better 1.like mine i mod that thing only RM5++.00,i just change the cleaner to SIMOTA sport cleaner now very power.If you guys not believe can call me out for a drink i can show all of you''but on you guys la :)''.0162333841 my name is mike.but better sms cox i'm a customer service for CELCOM.So cant talk if you guy suddenly call cox my working hour not fix.

MIKELAINE

Sep 23, 2005
Wangsa Maju/KL
and for get to tell you guys.my petrol noe RM10 ringgit for 65km now.haven change cleaner 60km.now more km and power.and i always pump ESSO fuel.i feel more power then petronas and shell V-POWER.BYE!!

MIKELAINE

Sep 23, 2005
Wangsa Maju/KL
Ok,Like what i mation in a 1st msg...i just only change my PAIP tengah there got 1 or 2 ''silentcer'' if my spelling not wrong,cox i forget already then that boss told me that his grantee me power increast but petrol he cant promise if apply 2 ''silentcer'' comfirm will increast power and petrol save.but that time my pocket no money so just apply 1 only kos RM520.00.just after that thing finish apply i blow the car REALLY differren.Power you really can feel that and my fuel from ori RM10 for around 40km up to 60km.Then last week i also change to ori cleaner to SIMOTA cleaner(whole part)that part cannot buy,need to mod yourself.kos around RM60 now Rm10 for 65-70km.if you drive gila-gila like me whole way use over drive and full throttle whole way also can reach 50km.Im not joking myself also TERKEJUT!that why i ask you guys come out for a drink more better.easy to talk for share every thing.That i can let you guy to test the power....that all what i mod.but i take 3 month for this really bad.cox really cant meet 1 part to mod.all not for atos.that why i already very happy and bangga with my atos totally diff from the ori.see ya!!!good night.

mieliki

Sep 18, 2005
Bukit Jalil
Mike,

That'd be nice to meet up.. Are you working in the call center or something? Are you in pj or kl?

Teh tarik no problem.. Just interested to know what I can do to make my car more powderful only.. Are you off on 21st this month?

maestro

Known Member
Jul 8, 2004
Klang
eehhmmm .. well my wife atoz prima 1.1 about 75-80KM per RM10 .. no need to do anything .. pickup ? what do you expect from 1.1 auto .. unless you're driving bigger CC .. depand how you're driving .. and so for FC ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If U claim that, How about Savvy RM850 million? Using Renault Clio chasis & engine.. still got diff RM270 million

Actually, proton did not design 100% their own car. They spend on engine (only Campro), exterior & interior.. Chasis based on Mits & Renault.......

Now wait Proton announce how much they spend money to make Pesona.. as we know.. Chasis, engine, interior all from GEN.2.. should be no cost there.. just little change...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience