ASMA Design CLS Shark

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
(from ASMA Design Press Release) The Mercedes-Benz CLS Coupé (Shark) is a dream on four wheels. ASMA presents equipment components which make the CLS more sporty.

At the IAA 2005, ASMA presented the CLS Coupé. With its multipart 20 inch high-grade steel wheels, it was an absolute sensation.

At the front axle are 10 x 20 inch ASMA 1 rims, with a tyre of 255/30 ZR 20 penetrate-build and at the rear axle 11,5 x 20 inch with a tyre of 295/25 ZR 20.

Suitably matched, ASMA offers a landing gear RPC setting from 35-50 mm.

In addition to this, a complete chassis is in preparation.

The high-grade steel final muffler with angular final pipes fit suitably and perfectly on the left and on the right side of the tail portion of the CLS Coupé.

The ASMA aero dynamic parts, including a sober front spoiler lip, a radiator grille without emblem, and a fender with air intakes round off the overall sporty view.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all,
can you guys tell me that how to adjust the angle of wira headlamp...??the angle is too high now.driver side is ok but the passenger side shoot to the tree...so i'm feel so frust because the brightness will shoot to the driver's eye in front of my car...
thanks a lot..... :tee:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience