ARC Super Box for sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

freak

Jul 8, 2004
This might sound lame...does this unit comes with the filter component? how much would the filter cost? must use back ARC one ka....very expensive right...?

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Originally posted by akdoV@Jul 29 2004, 10:24 AM
yeah man .... just the box its self.... ;)
where to get the filter wo vodka? the size is same as honda or k&n drop in type?

freak

Jul 8, 2004
I've actually called N1..they said that if i'm interested to buy the filter element they haf to order from JApan!...damn...i'm sure it will be expensive...
Can u tell us if there are any cheaplak brand that can alternatively b used for this box? U have not changed the filter since using it?

freak

Jul 8, 2004
I've actually called N1..they said that if i'm interested to buy the filter element they haf to order from JApan!...damn...i'm sure it will be expensive...
Can u tell us if there are any cheaplak brand that can alternatively b used for this box? U have not changed the filter since using it?

freak

Jul 8, 2004

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
confirm K&N ori drop in filter can use? gimme your number please tailo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, I'm a newbie here.. Previously loved to just watch comments & getting information from this site but i decided to register as a member here because i needed to look for an answer to the following questions.

I screwed up recently with my Myvi Extreme 1.5 Manual due to excessive work loads & judging from my current mileage from my due service which is in another 1.2k. The engine was totally dry of engine oil & as a result.. produced noises from the rods & bearing.

Went off to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience