Apexi RSM G-sensor

jep3003

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2005
Helo sifus,

I want 2 knw is d g-sensor for the RSM effective in measuring power??? How does it measure power?? How much does it cost??? Anybody using the g-sensor, plz comment cause im intrested....

please help me out everybody, thank you....

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
RSM itself without the G-sensor has limited functions. once plug-ed in u'll get to measure the max hp (in PS) with at max rpm. besides that u can even time ur 0-100kmh time or in other scale u want. acceleration time on top gear could be measured as well. 0-400m time with speed also can be measured. oh ya...u could even get the lateral acceleration reading as well.

fm my experience... basically a +- 5 ps reading compared to the dyno run is fair enough.

price i'm not sure how much now...but its just plug n play

jep3003

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2005
How much is it??? and its installation??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Earlier this December, Wang Zhan, a man in Luoyang, Henan Province of China, organized a press conference beside the banks of the Yellow River, aka the Mother River of Chinese people, where he vowed to only use goods made in China for the rest of his life. On June 5th, Wang’s Mercedes-Benz S350 rear-ended a DongFeng van. None of the S350’s airbags deployed, which resulted in Wang and his...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience