Apexi D-Jetro and stand-alone ecu's

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Hi guys, need some feedback/comments/suggestion on which ECU is best for GTR34: Motec, Haltec or Power FC? Please give feedback/comments based on your experienced with that device...really wonder which one is best suit for Skyline....thanks in advanced! :biggrin:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Totally agree with flabby .... No point having motec (which I think it's one of the best) without good support from where you at ... It most likely turned into a complete nightmare for you, and your local mechanic instead .... :mad:

Btw, I have an Autronic stand-alone and now, it's just paper-weight ... :sleep:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Autronic ?
Did you need to purchase the cas sensor separately ?

Yes, basically you need to purchase the cas disk which last I remembered, doesn't cost much. Basically, it a flat piece of steel or copper with some hole on it. If you can get the template, you can probably make one yourself.

What I have not gotten much out of some people using motec or autronic are, how do they wire the tps out for the attesa. Apparently, the attesa tps signal reads a certain voltage range (something like 0-3.5V) which has a built in module within the oem ecu. Either one has to purchase a separate tps module for the attesa from ecu manufacturer, or built one.

I may be scraping the project to have Autronic due to limited support and knowledge from techs over where I am at. That's why it is used as a paper-weight now ... :idea:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Yes, basically you need to purchase the cas disk which last I remembered, doesn't cost much. Basically, it a flat piece of steel or copper with some hole on it. If you can get the template, you can probably make one yourself.

What I have not gotten much out of some people using motec or autronic are, how do they wire the tps out for the attesa. Apparently, the attesa tps signal reads a certain voltage range (something like 0-3.5V) which has a built in module within the oem ecu. Either one has to purchase a separate tps module for the attesa from ecu manufacturer, or built one.

I may be scraping the project to have Autronic due to limited support and knowledge from techs over where I am at. That's why it is used as a paper-weight now ... :idea:
Dame...you must be RICH to use that as paper weight! Btw, what ECU you are running on, if you don't mind I'm asking about it..thanks yah!

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Dame...you must be RICH to use that as paper weight! Btw, what ECU you are running on, if you don't mind I'm asking about it..thanks yah!

In fact, I have 2 Autronic's ... One is attached to my celica turbo-4wd cs in Australia ... This one, is ..... Paper-weight. Haha :biggrin:

ecu: Jun-Auto ... and currently RS-Yamamoto ... :hmmmm:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
You looking for plug and play ECU ?

Currently running with a spare e-manage blue lying around, and since I have the loom for it anyway. My issue is with the works done on the turbo's outlet pipings, the flow has increasing thus giving me issues with the afm's lower range :mad:

Yes, leaning towards the PnP system without headache with the attesa, and afm's such as the Pfc d-jetro (map) ... :hmmmm:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
not much plug and play option
unless you try AEM, Wolf, Power FC
not sure they able to settle the attesa stuff or not

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Not going towards Wolf ... Last they were more active in rotaries ... AEM, maybe,, maybe NOT ...

Most likely I'll head towards Pfc .... Been around long enough and basically a dedicated system for each car ... Only hassle is, mounting the map's nipples would be a bitch, and tuning with the little puny controller a nightmare ... Ultimately, would have to get an interface like the Datalogit or something ... :hmmmm:

You experience on any of these system on rb's :adore:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
No Experience on it
just your option plug and play is limited choice
maybe haltech platinium 2000 also good.. but as well the question is on the Attesa issue
not sure can settle it or not

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
Djetro is a good choice, i know several GT-R's running Djetro, so its a proven platform

Dont worry bout the controller and stuff, small matter...besides the tuner is doing the tuning haha

Now all you need is to fine a Tuner that is on the same wavelength as you....

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Now all you need is to fine a Tuner that is on the same wavelength as you....

Now, that's the tallest ask ... hahaha ... I know some had flown Jap tuner in for this ... Will have to see how it works out once decided and installed ... :hmmmm:

not sure can settle it or not

Am sure many had ... considering some gtr here are already running motec's :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As part of a local celebration for Ducati’s 90<sup>th</sup> Anniversary, Next Bike Sdn Bhd – the sole importer and distributor of Ducati motorcycles in Malaysia – has announced the launch of 5 new 2016 models to the local market; Ducati Superbike 959 Panigale, Ducati Monster 1200 R, Ducati Hypermotard 939, Ducati XDiavel, Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro.

The launch was an event running up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience