Anyone Wanna Join Me>>push Start Button

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
hoi hoi guys!! my next project push start button for my blue blue saga..hehehe
anyone wanna join??more ppl more brain = better diy finish

need some exspert who can locate all those colorful wiring~~~i see pening.

saga_continue>>wanna join?make two saga got button

khaixtreme

Known Member
Mar 28, 2004
i'm looking for a nice button first before DIY ing.... esca.... after my exam, u get me the LED display la...... i wanna start experiment on the A/F meter liao....
just the led display.. other stuffs i can get myself.. thankz

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
get those door bell button la...
haha..damn cute...
got the "bell" logo there
i oso wanna DIY...
jom...list out wat we need

khaixtreme

Known Member
Mar 28, 2004
door opener using pump one ah... how to DIY?? hard la..... if just unlock the door can la....

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
chiu..
u hire someone to open the door for u la..
then ma automatic loh..
juz shout "BUKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK" ..door open
shout "TUTUUUUUUUUUUUUUP" door close...
wahahaha

XaMaX

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Somewhere Over
www.yahoo.com
well..before u puch the buttonto start...u must use the key also rite?

sky_kids

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
Penang, KL
Hi
if u dun mind telling me which wire is the ignition wire n the starter wire....
which colour izzit?

thankxxx

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
wow so many ppl interested to do ...ok july we set one day we DIY together!!!
button sure can get from jalan pasar....
the igniton wire and starter for my car i also dunno which one is which one..scare not same with honda punya...

so this is the main problem only--sifu sifu can tell ...mine is saga..
or teach a way to determine the ignition wire and the starter wire.

saga continue>>>sure july we do together !!!!

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
is there a way to use the PIVOT start button but also at the same time start
normally by turning the key ? Any of you know the steps to do it ? Cheers mates

SiGNAL

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Ya Mum's House
Visit site
I thought the PIVOT doesn't disturb the normal operation of turning the key?! my friend installed the pivot start button and his can either start using the pivot button OR turn his keys..... or maybe i'm not getting ur question....

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
u have the pivot button then no need DIY lorr
step is shown at the another thread....

the DIY is u gonna turn ur key to on the 12v power supply then u press the button.

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
woops...i forgotten all about this thread...meehhehehe...as for the wiring...its varies from car models....but u can test the wire one by one to check which is which(very tedious job)...then get a relay and a fuse....i also dunno how to explain as electrical stuffs i got my sifu to look over my shoulder in case any hoohaa went wrong...so i dun dare to advise u all....as for the button...i got mine in jalan pasar....there's a lot of buttons there...i used a big aircon starter switch though....get ur ass up and start shopping...the latest i heard...ENEOS has their own DIY corner where u can get the basic DIY stuffs there....i havent checked it out myself but if anyone did...let me know ok...and there's actually two way of doing this diy...one is the showoff button where u would still need a key to turn on the ACC then only can u start the engine by way of pressing the button...and the other one would work without even bringing the key out....but i tried it and the check light and other interior lights(ie. aircon switches) get turned on all day long...so i think the trick is to make another secret flip switch to control the battery power and hide the switch in places that is hard to find....so when u wanna start ur car...flip the battery power switch to ON...and then only u can start ur car....but if i were to park my car using jockey services...i would have to teach the jockeys how to start the car back on...which is a NO NO cos the fella would have then knew how to start ur car without using any key and thus making ur car the most easiest car to steal on the road....so i stuck on using the first DIY method instead....no need so fancy ler...even S2000 also need to flip ur key to ACC before starting the car using the push start button mar....hehehehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo~~ anybody can help me ans tis problem,my engine timing, when i wan to stop at traffic light, sure i will free gear and brake slowly, after i free gear, the timing will maintain at 1200 -1400(r.p.m), after i definately stop the car,the timing only will drop down to normal(800-1000),anybody can help me solve tis problem? tell me tis is normal or something wrong??? hopefully u all understand wat i am trying to say....thanks....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience