anyone met louzy buyer before?

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
these few days get a few SMS from buyer, some of them quite good, some of them really very lousy..
how to say lousy?
seems like he is my boss, INSTRUCT me to sell the things with his ideal price..
the price he offered was lower than the costing price alot. Like the issue i bring out last time, buyer hope to get things more easier and cheaper, never thought runner's earning margin is not that high as they thought.
here comes some example from 0175XX4346
bro smoked headlamp 500 kaotim

If i take together with radiator (tiwn core aluminium) RM850 can

previously asked me about 6speed gearbox with shifter & cable and ECU
i offered him RM2400..
then he replied
2400 with bt engine kosong i take

earlier ago he MMS some parts show off to me..
ARC intake chamber (upper unit for silvertop 20V)
RM700 mentioned: confirmed increase engine power, very rare!

TRD hi lo soft hard absorber (blue cone)
RM2400

really a unreasonable price he gave, dunno other members got receive any lousy buyer SMS like this? can share up here..if can, please provide contact number..let other seller bare in mind and precaution on him..thanks!

ngjenwei

3,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
I've also came across with this kind of lousy buyer.

This is the story,
I called up a buyer and offered him one part that he might interested. Talking about the price he request me to give him raya offer. Then i thought he was serious and intend to buy then so i give him a very low price. He said will come over and take a look.

At the same day night time I've sold to another buyer. By right I need not to call him to inform that the item had sold as he never confirm me and pay some deposit. Courteously, i called him early morning on the next day but wat i get response is he cucuk me! Said that he had confirm to buy. Said me con him bla blabla..... Then after he said he wont buy things from me(never do his business b4) and ask me no need offer him if i got any items to sell.

This refreshed me somemore about the engine story. He wants me to let him install the engine, tested with no problem then just pay. C'mon man, where got this kind of guarantee one even we brought from chop shop also no guarantee one lorrrr.... if want guarantee sure need to pay more lo....right or not?

Runner and seller please take note that this seller always wan cheap cheap stuff but very nice in condition with guarantee. Last time i heard he brought some cheap stuff from seller but claimed that the item is not good and wan for refunds.

If you all need i can pm you the numbers and watch out.....no point post here as ppl may sit accordingly to the seat numbers.

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
hahaha... your (ngjenwei) issue same as my bro kena previously....
He meet more bad buyer...
Buyer brought a thing with just 3 days personal warranty, but end up 1 week later claim not function well.... Even end up with saying selling the wrong model to him wo...

The worst thing happened later... he rated my bro bad point and even state my bro as a con man! And even join others party saying my bro is bad seller.... Damn....

ngjenwei, i think you also deal with my bro before right? So how was he?

tommygun

1,000 RPM
Mar 6, 2006
if i found those lousy buyer like that kind, ask them to buy item in dumb garage (Junk Metal) la better, very SOXXI Person la,

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

i also meet one the SOOK Sa buyer, just few days before, call me to said confirm want to take my adjustable, then I Threeper confirm with him he really want then i dismantle my adjustable then he ask me meet on saturday nite, Untill that time i was dismantling my adjustable then suddenly call me to said hold on first, what the hack man ? i already dismantle 2 front already then give me answer said financing problem. bro price already stick in zero mah, if no money to don't said confirm la. SOOK SA Buyers, Very angry of me. Potong Steam.

ngjenwei

3,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
hahaha... your (ngjenwei) issue same as my bro kena previously....
He meet more bad buyer...
Buyer brought a thing with just 3 days personal warranty, but end up 1 week later claim not function well.... Even end up with saying selling the wrong model to him wo...

The worst thing happened later... he rated my bro bad point and even state my bro as a con man! And even join others party saying my bro is bad seller.... Damn....

ngjenwei, i think you also deal with my bro before right? So how was he?
that's y I posted here to let seller take note that got this kind of buyer and don't even deal with him anymore. Ask him go find himself la. Actually after 3 days warranty he has no right to claim already. Even he go to polis or consumer court also no use. You agreed with the conditions before you buy but not regret after purchase and claim this claim that. Used item is like dat lo. If wan perfect condition then go buy new one lo.

Btw who is your bro? Maybe got deal with him b4. Cheers.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

if i found those lousy buyer like that kind, ask them to buy item in dumb garage (Junk Metal) la better, very SOXXI Person la,

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

i also meet one the SOOK Sa buyer, just few days before, call me to said confirm want to take my adjustable, then I Threeper confirm with him he really want then i dismantle my adjustable then he ask me meet on saturday nite, Untill that time i was dismantling my adjustable then suddenly call me to said hold on first, what the hack man ? i already dismantle 2 front already then give me answer said financing problem. bro price already stick in zero mah, if no money to don't said confirm la. SOOK SA Buyers, Very angry of me. Potong Steam.
Yea take this as a lesson that next time if confirm buying you must collect some deposit first.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Yea take this as a lesson that next time if confirm buying you must collect some deposit first.
very hard to collect deposit nowaday...coz people will think the seller will run away after took their deposit.....sigh......:itsme:

ngjenwei

3,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
very hard to collect deposit nowaday...coz people will think the seller will run away after took their deposit.....sigh......:itsme:
normally i will collect whatever amount of money they give. at least i got their confirm. if they will think like that than no point to deal with him anymore. if dont want deposit they pay full amount and take the item back lo. cash on delivery.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
i kena once, although i just sell parts which i use previously. offered 1 of my friend at a reasonable price - he is keen and wanted to see/test etc. ok everything goes as plan. he took an awfully long time to confirm. so what i did was, i went to seek other buyers are i needed the money already. then here comes another buyer, i know him - we were close last time. he offered me a rather low price, in fact lower than what i wanted. but i was willing to let it go cuz i wanted the cash fast, so i took the thing out from my car, waiting for delivery already - he called to cancel, saying that he found an EVEN CHEAPER one.

worst part is, i told the first buyer i already confirm with another buyer - then he wasnt happy cuz he thought i was confirm selling to him. i asked him a couple of times whether he confirm want or not, else i would continue my search.

in the end, i lost both buyer - and i sold it at an even lower price.. sigh

ngjenwei

3,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
i kena once, although i just sell parts which i use previously. offered 1 of my friend at a reasonable price - he is keen and wanted to see/test etc. ok everything goes as plan. he took an awfully long time to confirm. so what i did was, i went to seek other buyers are i needed the money already. then here comes another buyer, i know him - we were close last time. he offered me a rather low price, in fact lower than what i wanted. but i was willing to let it go cuz i wanted the cash fast, so i took the thing out from my car, waiting for delivery already - he called to cancel, saying that he found an EVEN CHEAPER one.

worst part is, i told the first buyer i already confirm with another buyer - then he wasnt happy cuz he thought i was confirm selling to him. i asked him a couple of times whether he confirm want or not, else i would continue my search.

in the end, i lost both buyer - and i sold it at an even lower price.. sigh
what a pity......thanks to lousy buyer....
if no money dun tend to buy or even booking....

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
that's y I posted here to let seller take note that got this kind of buyer and don't even deal with him anymore. Ask him go find himself la. Actually after 3 days warranty he has no right to claim already. Even he go to polis or consumer court also no use. You agreed with the conditions before you buy but not regret after purchase and claim this claim that. Used item is like dat lo. If wan perfect condition then go buy new one lo.

Btw who is your bro? Maybe got deal with him b4. Cheers.

You said are correct... How we gonna bear the thing that actually no have warranty, especially to someone that "test use" people

You deal with me a plug cable before... for non tvis 1... I forgot is you or not, but if not mistaken is you lo...

otismummum

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
Now alot this kinda buyer le... sms even call and ask this and that ...nego,nego... ask to pay deposit. Said Ok. but never pay and no call..... I think we should keep their number and share in this forum to check the bad buyers.

Like Wong said, they offer unreasonable price like.." If this price I take". I also want to keep more unit if that is the price. Retarts I think.

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Now alot this kinda buyer le... sms even call and ask this and that ...nego,nego... ask to pay deposit. Said Ok. but never pay and no call..... I think we should keep their number and share in this forum to check the bad buyers.

Like Wong said, they offer unreasonable price like.." If this price I take". I also want to keep more unit if that is the price. Retarts I think.
yea...everytime receive the sms like this "xxx RMxxx i take..."
very simple sms, juz like i been construct to sell them with that price...
really uncomfortable to see that:mad:
like smoked hedalamp, been offer RM500, i tot he wanna sell me that price..
ask him for the acc info then terbalik say want the item with that price..
are they nuts?:hmmmm:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i wanna share my experience when i advertise in the marketplace
1) buyer will sms and ask all sort of nonsense....
2) giving me missed call, keep on missed call until i call back then ask all sort of nonsense
3) keep calling and ask many questions, this is because he had book elsewhere and just wanna confirm he is getting a good deal or not....
and many more....share next time....:) going dinner now....:)

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
yea...everytime receive the sms like this "xxx RMxxx i take..."
very simple sms, juz like i been construct to sell them with that price...
really uncomfortable to see that:mad:
like smoked hedalamp, been offer RM500, i tot he wanna sell me that price..
ask him for the acc info then terbalik say want the item with that price..
are they nuts?:hmmmm:
those motherfxxkers are morons lah.. offering stupid price... next time if i came across this kinda buyer.. i sure will ask for their bank account no.. and buy from them.. damn morons!!!!! ask them go n fly kite lah!!!! :mad: :mad:

RM500 for smoked lamp? ivan, sms me the no.. tomorrow i go n ask for the account no.. ask he/she to send me 10 sets!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Over 390,000 virtual laps raced, more than 4,800 virtual racers, 20 finalists, but ultimately there can be only 1 winner of the Castrol EDGE Experience Nurburgring: The Sequel.

<!--more-->After a dramatic final elimination round whereby finalists battled it out in BMWs in the ultimate test of driving skills, one finalists took his place on top of the podium to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience