Anyone lost a Blue Proton Wira? Saw one abandon for a month now...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hi guys, just wanna know if any of you or your friends lost a BLUE Proton Wira.
If yes, please state out what it has on its' exterior mods...

Will tell you the location if it matches.

You may pm me if you want...

Cheers! :beer:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Somewhere around Kepong area bro...Number plates gone...by the look of it, it has not been moving for a month...same spot with dead leaves on it...

Suspected stolen...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
SF...go check see if have the sandblasted car # on the windows...that way can call police n ask them if the car reported missing.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
better not report first...sekali see is his neighbour small accident with monkey or something n lost the # plate...then no money go renew roadtax so park there at side mah...wait the owner kena pulak hehehehe

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
yaloh...thats possible oso. nowadays economy no good..a lot of ppl oso finding it hard to pay up all the loans...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF...go check see if have the sandblasted car # on the windows...that way can call police n ask them if the car reported missing.
Got anyway to check online or not? :rofl:

Ya, will check and see if there are any sandblasted number plate on the windows...

u got report to police ah? if lazy u just sms to rakan cop :)
Didn't cuz at 1st car was too clean to know it was stolen but number plate gone la...since I passed by there last week, saw it covered with leaves...dirty looking condition...

Will stop by if i'm passing by around that area...too many stolen cars lately.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

yaloh...thats possible oso. nowadays economy no good..a lot of ppl oso finding it hard to pay up all the loans...
Which is why don't use credit card...it kills to use future money...is like a curse..once u use, u r troubled and stressed up...life also shorter...draining ur life slowly or may just get u killed.

I was surprised that my friends earning 2k+ but swipe the card until hutang RM20K...and yet intend to get another card cuz card adi reach limit of 20k...I hear both of them talking about it like very grand spend so much...telling each other how much they swipe...

in my heart, i was like wth is wrong with u guys? :mad:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Danz....not good seh u hahahaha

SF...yaloh.i oso know a few here same problem. pangkat assistant manager...but aredy hutang credit card close to rm100k thru 9 cards. in the end go under akpk n they cancelled all his cards n control his gaji. he'll only get a certain amount of his gaji for expenditure n the rest goes into paying up the cards...hutang money is no fun n nothing to be proud of.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Danz:
Sure bro! Will take some photos and post here but scared the real thieves are also ZTH member nia...later go removed the car in order to get rid of evidence or something :rofl:

I'll give u the car body, if engine is 4G63T. :biggrin:

Then sell all the parts...after that can use some to buy some chicken wings and make some for u guys to try my secret recipe :rofl:

Arturo:
Ya wor...if i tell me u have save RM20K in a year then I give u total respect la...hutang RM20K and yet dare to boast about it meh...zha dao :banghead:

It shows how bad is your financial planning and not living within ur own means...

I agree that a lot of managers actually in huge debts..even a family member of mine...if not cuz of those credit card debts...he could have own 3 cars instead of one car..now his family suffer nia...a lot of things also need to think twice before spending...really best not to use future money la...my credit card limit only till 3K but I only use to book movies online or flights nia...:proud:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Dunno yet bro, didn't have the time to go and check...lately, schedule full with farewell thingy :rofl:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
farewell? yr company apams belanja u farewell since u leaving issit?

the car still there ar?maybe really is stolen car leh...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

With the LEXUS' flagship LS model about to officially break cover in the next day or two, it seems it's gotten an early reveal with portions of its self finding its way onto the web; and now we can see it in its entirety.

<!--more-->Since it is an unoffcial reveal for the LS 460 F-Sport, details about it are expectedly tight-lipped with regards to the interior as well as performance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience