Anybody using GSM based 2-way Alarm System?

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
I heard now got alarm system where you can monitor your car using your mobilephone.

I also heard that in the event of your car getting stolen, you can call up your car, yes.. I am not joking, you can call your car and you can speak to the car thieves via the car alarm system's built-in speakers and warn the thieves to leave your car alone or you will call the cops.

Some examples:
http://www.i-mob.co.uk
http://www.abacuscaralarms.co.uk/alarms/autowatch/autocate.htm

ixiel

Jun 3, 2006
i've seen the demo but different brand. kick ass man..

there are lots of features. some of them:

1. the system will sms/call u if your someone smash your door glass, start your car, open your door etc.
2. you can stop the engine simply by sms or call your car.
3. talk and hear the thief talking.
4. starts the alarm by sms.
5. trace your car using GSM operator. THE COOLEST FEATURE. very detail info.. which road, city etc.
6. the system has its own battery.
7. very small.. can easily hide anywhere in your car.
8. lock and unlock your door by sms.

PRICE: RM2300 plus installation and you need to own xtra SIM card.

forgot the brand name.. but thinking to get one if i hv the money.. hehe..

mafia_staff

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
I use the TRAMIGO T21. I buy this unit RM1800. Promotion at KLCC concourse level.. This Unit actually a small unit size like circle shape, 3 inc diameter, tall 2 inch, have a slot of sim card to be insert. How to use it? Just send the message to the sim card number and it will reply to ur phone (Im using nokia daun) ur car location... Actually this is a basic system..

Our T21 tracking unit has been simplified for rapid installation and can be installed using only the cigar lighter. T21 is the world's first plug and play tracking product. T21 has the basic Tramigo features plus:
  • Simplified installation
  • Battery backup (option)
http://www.tramigo.net/products.asp

ShallowRiver

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
mafia...
what's the name of the installer... wanna give them a call to check it out...

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
I using the V.A.M.P. system as advertise in hypertune, extermekars magazine... quite good as i have used it almost 2 months... price is at RM 1780, inclusive installation, sim card (celcom), 24 hours control center service (in house personal). U guys can contact... ken @ 6250 1180 he will be happy to explain more.

i have tested the respond of the ultrasonic sensor (unwind the window) n put my hand in .. within minutes i have receive sms n phone call inform me tat the sensor is activated...

zigg

Oct 22, 2006
Hi evo4g63,
Do you any URL that explains more on this V.A.M.P system.

Thanx mate.

zigg

Oct 22, 2006
Oh another thing can it be used with VIPER alarm system?

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
zigg said:
Oh another thing can it be used with VIPER alarm system?
this a tough technical question.... i not in a good position to answer u (end user) but frm my experience my bro has kept his OEM honda alarm n installed the vamp system. for me i have disable mine cos the previous alarm on my car isnt working in good condition... n wat i understand is vamp module works individualy n doesnt connect to the OEM / exisiting alarm. u can still used the exisiting alarm u hv installed n vamp will add on security system for ur car or vise vesa.. hope i hv clear ur doubt but the best u can contact them on the number i hv posted...

cheersss

zigg

Oct 22, 2006
evo4g63 said:
this a tough technical question.... i not in a good position to answer u (end user) but frm my experience my bro has kept his OEM honda alarm n installed the vamp system. for me i have disable mine cos the previous alarm on my car isnt working in good condition... n wat i understand is vamp module works individualy n doesnt connect to the OEM / exisiting alarm. u can still used the exisiting alarm u hv installed n vamp will add on security system for ur car or vise vesa.. hope i hv clear ur doubt but the best u can contact them on the number i hv posted...

cheersss
Thanks for d info dude and yeah...the URL is down.

tsfatt

Dec 9, 2005
how about captor??? no need extra sim card and annual fees RM1xx/= .. only

stargate

Known Member
Oct 15, 2004
I have a friend that sell GSM car alarm selling ~ RM900 without installation in Malaysia.

According to him, monthly phone prepaid SIM charges is RM15 only, installation RM100 - 150 or you can send it to your own installer. Comes with 1 year warranty.

Let me know if you're interested

altezza+10

Jul 18, 2006
tsfatt said:
how about captor??? no need extra sim card and annual fees RM1xx/= .. only

bro, few months, ago, my car got broke into, went to kota damansara to make police report. The cops there told me themself that they have a few cases where the car was parked inside the their hse porch armed with captor system. & When they wake up one fine day in the morning to find their car missing, they straight away called the captor main security office to check where their car is, and the answer that they got was 'the car can't be detected!!..' Well, so much for the amazing captor detection.. thr thing is , we hv to pay yearly fees for the captor system and still our car couldn't be found..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone know if myvi can fit 2zzge engine? 1zzfe should be ok for the engine bay but not sure abt 2zzge. anyone know? thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience