Any1 intresting about the GPS security system?

Jul 17, 2014
Now we try to explore the market,GPS security system including device and simcard.
No hidden charge and server fees, because of Personal platform & server, whole life FOC.
Got any question? thnks all bro &sis help me to improve my marketing survey, and this is my 1st time to join a forum.. hehe..:rolleyes:
i will try to upload all the photo soon.. still wondering how to upload it... hehe..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
If you're looking to advertise something to sell, please make sure you do it in the Marketplace. You're bordering advertising which will result in automatic deletion of this thread.

MGPower Penang

Jul 17, 2014
I know should be post it marketing place, but im not selling here, id wrote there i come for marketing survey here.. to receive more question and suggestion from here. Sorry

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All,

Planning to get some stuff from overseas and I was stuck as they ask which engine I'm using now. When I told them I'm having a Mitsu E2, they are not sure and ask me whether it's a 6 bolts and 7 bolts engine...????

So my questions, what is 6 bolts and 7 bolts? Which engine is using 6 bolts and which is using 7 bolts?

vr4, e1, e2, e3 - 6 bolts???
e4 and above - 7 bolts????

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience