Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Guys this SUN what time u all be going?

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
bronze color bro.....

1 3zz-supercharged Aotits....1 rb30dett Sakainai.....1 f20c-kp61 and a 6a12tt Perdana coupe going....mao join??:biggrin:
decided not to paint my rims la bro. thinking of getting a 17'' when my tyre wears out.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Yup, TT went on as usual :tee:

this group going kot, spotted at Ahzao Lucksa yesterday 10 am (just after practice session, maybe?) :driver:

We will park our cars at a special place for RM 15 per entry parking (covered, unpaved), khoo please call the management to do the reservation for us :call2:
arrgh, cant wait to come back and meet u guys la.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

u ppl plan to go bukit putus all but no plans to go south ka? i'm here... sesat here.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
U call him direct la.....nowday dis TanSri.DMN.PJK.AMC.L&M dun wanto pick up my phone neh...:stupid:
He's no. is +5115-5115115
congrate,u r entitle to have a big bowl of curry neh :burnout:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
oh ya,don't forget to take the coupon of the curry neh
looks like Canteen Day ni, got nasi lemak coupon for 2 pax?

U call him direct la.....nowday dis TanSri.DMN.PJK.AMC.L&M dun wanto pick up my phone neh...:stupid:
He's no. is +5115-5115115
you sure you called the right person TanSri.DMN.ABS.EBD.TCS.ECT.GRA.SNF.RCA? :smokin:

10 am ok? :listen:

arrgh, cant wait to come back and meet u guys la.

u ppl plan to go bukit putus all but no plans to go south ka? i'm here... sesat here.
let us know in advance when you are coming back bro, we can plan a meet up :)

let's plan a 2 day 1 night trip to gaylang :biggrin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
you sure you called the right person TanSri.DMN.ABS.EBD.TCS.ECT.GRA.SNF.RCA? :smokin:
not TanSri.D&G.Armani.Montblanc.Tissot.Adidas.Nike meh:banghead::proud:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
u wear Asadi naiki MountBlank find Dinasour&Godzilla to tisu-ing sambil singing Amani-kukupain-de daily u mean:confused::confused:
me no money mai use those lo, you high class mia go climb Mont Blanc wear 1 side Adidas shoe at left foot, 1 side Nike shoe at right foot, D&G jacket to keep you warm in the snow plus Tissot watch to make sure you are not late sambil singing Armani-khookhoo Panda :adore:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
looks like Canteen Day ni, got nasi lemak coupon for 2 pax?

10 am ok? :listen:

let us know in advance when you are coming back bro, we can plan a meet up :)

let's plan a 2 day 1 night trip to gaylang :biggrin:
definitely, will let u guys know. geylang ka? i'm in jb for 9 mnths haven't been to singapore also. hehe. would be a nice time to go with sbn ppl.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
definitely, will let u guys know. geylang ka? i'm in jb for 9 mnths haven't been to singapore also. hehe. would be a nice time to go with sbn ppl.
once we reach there, will be free for all already bro. Everyone for themselves, first come first serve :biggrin:

[H] [K] [S];1063704702 said:
YH you wanna go GAYlang or Geylang?! I'm confused...
I mean the one with KFC :listen:

can fetch me at jusco s2 ????
pay the RM 15 parking for me can already, ada deal? :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all MODmasters,

I have a Satria 1.3 and i'm a noobie in modding cars but are keen in learning and getting a new engine for a start :_:. i plan to get a 1.6 dohc engine since jpj allowed only up to 30% in upgrading engines nowadays.
I've heard from my fellow friends that 4G61 n 4G92 would be a good pick for my car. I plan to play turbo since i never had one before. so the questions goes like this:

1. What are the list of 1.6 dohc should be compliant to my car?:angel_smile:

2. What are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience