any recommended exhaust shop?

william119

Jun 21, 2010
Selangor
hi,

I just did my 4-2-1 extractor in wai heng exhaust shop (erm....in puchong location near tesco. but the shop name how come show as Xin exhaust? they wear wai heng shop T-shirt wor) last friday and change the muffler.

I am not very happy with the muffler lar....

last time I used the spoon N1 damn noisy. they recommend me to take the no brand but a bit looks like S flow (but still straight flow muffler).

after change the extractor, I am too excited and forgot to test the muffler sound. They just install for me directly. Out of the sudden, I also never thought to test the sound and I trust them due to my friend highly recommend them.

After this few days driving, I found the noise not much different. The steel extractor also a bit noise during acceleration.

I did some survey and notice this extractor seems ok but noisy only.....some say the steel not thick enough and a lot vibration.

I am thinking to change to hotbits or powerzone now......

another thinking is muffler. I will change it before X'mas. Else, this noise will cause my mom kill me again. lolx....

I am driving manual saga blm. thinking of mugen twin loop and S flow. not sure which one is better?

anyway, good service I enjoy there and friendly service too. Only I don't like they no ask me to confirm the muffler then install directly for me d.....so, a bit not happy on this issue lor....

I looking for reputable exhaust shop in Serdang area or sunway. I wan to change to S-flow or semi S flow.

I change the extractor RM90 and muffler RM250....plan to sell it RM50 extractor and RM180 muffler to others....is is reasonable price?:biggrin:

Last edited:

william119

Jun 21, 2010
Selangor
thanks, bro DanzEterna.

I am worry that 1.3L engine not able to afford for mugen twin loop lor. As I know only campro cps similar to vtec but my car only campro with IAFM. can meh?

any recommend shop?how was the price?

any other semi muffler?

JC-20

Jun 21, 2010
SJ, KL
Dear William,
Fyi, My Wira 1.3 just installed Extractor 4-2-1 at Powerzone just last week. The material is using aluminised steel. It cost me RM 450. Yours is RM 90, no wonder it give you the problem. Mine is ok and really got pick up!! However besides that I also changed to drop in K&N filters (RM360) and high performance multi core spark plug (from germany, RM350). So all this has made my car more powerful and accelarates easily. Approx performance 20% increase...

No center pipe and muffler changed. Still keep it original. I advise you may try it...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
thanks, bro DanzEterna.

I am worry that 1.3L engine not able to afford for mugen twin loop lor. As I know only campro cps similar to vtec but my car only campro with IAFM. can meh?

any recommend shop?how was the price?

any other semi muffler?
yes, yr car may fit the twin loop...kancil also can....
no idea bro...u have to search online....

u could try twin pipes, like wira 1.8, putra, perdana v6.

william119

Jun 21, 2010
Selangor
Dear William,
Fyi, My Wira 1.3 just installed Extractor 4-2-1 at Powerzone just last week. The material is using aluminised steel. It cost me RM 450. Yours is RM 90, no wonder it give you the problem. Mine is ok and really got pick up!! However besides that I also changed to drop in K&N filters (RM360) and high performance multi core spark plug (from germany, RM350). So all this has made my car more powerful and accelarates easily. Approx performance 20% increase...

No center pipe and muffler changed. Still keep it original. I advise you may try it...
I understand the powerzone for my saga blm need RM490. please correct me if I make the mistake.

I had APEXI open pod installed. Not yet change to denso iridium or the plug cable.

mine extractor i think is steel only. I want to change my muffler now. Really cannot stand with the noise. I will do sound proof too very soon.:biggrin:

any shop I can visit to change my muffler? how much if trade in my muffler? I used only 1 week. It cost me RM250 when I buy it. It was standless steel i think......but is a box type straight flow lor...

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
if you have the budget, maybe you can source for 2nd original japan mufflers. it's pricey but there's definitely performance gains.

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
if you have the budget, maybe you can source for 2nd original japan mufflers. it's pricey but there's definitely performance gains.
you mean if get replica .. power wont gain..use japan muffler power definitely gain ?? :hmmmm:

william119

Jun 21, 2010
Selangor
you mean if get replica .. power wont gain..use japan muffler power definitely gain ?? :hmmmm:
i think he tried to said the japan made muffler got certain quality which will improve the performance compare to cap ayam local made that no quality control. So, I can still get a good cap ayam if I am lucky.............doesn't say replica no power gain. :)

good brand or good replica also can gain power too....

hope all dai ko and dai ka jie here can advice me.....

kweng84 if can see my post pls help me lar....I wanna trade in my muffler back to u and change to S flow if possible....advice me a good muffler which produce very very quiet sound but not affect the performance....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

after I do some research.....I can only say I am looking for exhaust system that increase performance but will not noisy. best if equicvalent or more silent compare to the original exhaust.

extractor I think not the main issue. I guess is the muffler that making the noise now. Coz my friend also use the same extractor but S flow muffler. His car also same like mine only his one is 1.6. very quiet too....so, I guess is the muffler kacau. Don't ask me to use silencer. I tried before and no fit my requirement too.

I saw a arabian drove a old type civic before. he mod his car until no exhaust noise can easy notice and performance increase about 10% like that. I wanna do like his car. anyway, I lost contact with this fellow now. :(

possible if any dai ko here wanna sponsor me? I put ur shop sticker on my car :P

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
there will be power gain if you get the setup right, but replicas do not last that long compared to original japan mufflers.

i think he tried to said the japan made muffler got certain quality which will improve the performance compare to cap ayam local made that no quality control. So, I can still get a good cap ayam if I am lucky.............doesn't say replica no power gain. :)

good brand or good replica also can gain power too....

hope all dai ko and dai ka jie here can advice me.....

kweng84 if can see my post pls help me lar....I wanna trade in my muffler back to u and change to S flow if possible....advice me a good muffler which produce very very quiet sound but not affect the performance....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

after I do some research.....I can only say I am looking for exhaust system that increase performance but will not noisy. best if equicvalent or more silent compare to the original exhaust.

extractor I think not the main issue. I guess is the muffler that making the noise now. Coz my friend also use the same extractor but S flow muffler. His car also same like mine only his one is 1.6. very quiet too....so, I guess is the muffler kacau. Don't ask me to use silencer. I tried before and no fit my requirement too.

I saw a arabian drove a old type civic before. he mod his car until no exhaust noise can easy notice and performance increase about 10% like that. I wanna do like his car. anyway, I lost contact with this fellow now. :(

possible if any dai ko here wanna sponsor me? I put ur shop sticker on my car :P
if you want less noise, opt for S flow muffler as the tabung will drown out the noise. extractor won't really reduce noise.

you got your muffler from kweng is it?

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
Hehe...Ya ! Agree!!
Depend la ~! My fren evo use replica muffler RM3xx...
So far no problem... His car damn powerful !! :love:

william119

Jun 21, 2010
Selangor
there will be power gain if you get the setup right, but replicas do not last that long compared to original japan mufflers.

if you want less noise, opt for S flow muffler as the tabung will drown out the noise. extractor won't really reduce noise.

you got your muffler from kweng is it?

yes.....i get it from kweng place. he was out from the shop when I was there....the sifu there serve me.....

So....really wish if can change to S flow muffler ....haiz.....:bawling:

william119

Jun 21, 2010
Selangor
any one can suggest reputable exhaust shop in selangor or KL area?

I am a bit disatisfy with ah weng liao....

I sms him so many times but now ignore me ad....

does that mean after the business no need to care the customer ad meh?

your shop sifu suggest me to use the box type straight flow and claimed will more quiet than my spoon N1 but no ler....I think both same noise ah.....

I only ask for trade in and change to S flow.... like that also ignore me....how I going to deal with u or ur shop again in the future?

sorry....I just release my disatisfy here.....:mad:

really cannot accept this kind of service attitude....:mad:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
if u want cun exhaust + workmanship, i suggest ijal exhaust, or jian hang, its the same...
both workmanship are superb....area selayang/batu caves...somewhere about 1km further in front of the indian temple.

or have 1 more place at prima damansara, the place i did my intercooler pipings, the weldings are superbly done, but slightly pricy...no choice ma, just below my hse...rather than go all the way to batu caves with petrol...will add up to the same amount.

lkc

Known Member
Mar 3, 2010
petaling jaya
brother,i understand how you feel also after spending some $$$ on the product then not satisfied with it and can't return or exchange,i got to know a shop,located in pj allisan,nearby taman bahagia lrt station,his exhaust shop is next to kk lau car accessories shop,the shop name i forgot but the shop not famous 1,the sifu there is quite experience and maybe u can try to drive your car over and he might be able to help you on this matter,they also got sell muffler there 1,maybe u can try and ask if u can trade in or not over there.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Porsche will be presenting the next generation 911 at the Frankfurt Motor Show later this year in September. As is the usual procedure, the precedence of an updated model, especially one as iconic as the 911, is by reports suggesting new the improvements to the new model.

Before this, the rumourmill had already churned out a creamy one in the form of a possible seven speed manual transmission for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience