Any one used "Ardeca" Belgium produced engine oil?

Apache91120

Known Member
Aug 25, 2014
Klang
Perhaps it's unknown to some but this brand is sold worldwide and has good reviews.

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Why Ardeca ar? when there are so many engine oil available in Malaysia....so many to chose from until can pengsan.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Why Ardeca ar? when there are so many engine oil available in Malaysia....so many to chose from until can pengsan.
In a way yes, so many nowadays. Some sold to workshop direct, some to spare parts shops, some direct selling, really many many. Like some time back saw Micking, later google and found it is lube also....:smokin:

Apache91120

Known Member
Aug 25, 2014
Klang
Actually European products like engine oil don't require API but ACEA.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Actually European products like engine oil don't require API but ACEA.

That's true. But API is bigger and more well known globally. And besides, ACEA is self certification, not independent like API. So if you ask me, API > ACEA.

And if you're selling the oil why don't you come out in the open and say it instead of replying everyone's questions about the oil when you are the one who started the question thread

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Look, i don't mean to be difficult. But with statements like : "We reserve the right to alter the general characteristics of our product in order to let our customers benefit of the latest technical evolutions"

in their technical sheet (http://www.ardecausa.com/pdf/TDS EN - SYNTH SX 5W30 1.pdf) doesn't provide a lot of confidence.

This is why API certification is important. They can't just simply change the formulation just because they want to.

Apache91120

Known Member
Aug 25, 2014
Klang
I just want to know if anyone used it and would like to hear their feedback. If no one using it then no problem. Cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Engine history :

Changed to vr4 block
injector 510cc
head evo3
ngk cable plug
platinum spark plug bpr7es
knn air filter
intercooler evo3
td05-16g evo3 (actuator jam)
bearing conrod black racing
1.5mm mmc metal gasket

stuff tht i recently did fix

- walbro 255lph fuel pump
- sard fuel regulator

stuff tht is still in my store room
- tial 38mm wastegate
- bov greedy type-r

what i am gonna do few days time (exhaust shop still bz)
- intercooler piping stainless steel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience