Known Member
Aug 1, 2006
no time for off road la... MSS coming up.. lots of work to do

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
hmm, ORS has a trip this weekend, i hope i can go la, light and easy @ genting sempah... organised by BP guys... should be fun overnight trip.. :)

Bump: hmm, ORS has a trip this weekend, i hope i can go la, light and easy @ genting sempah... organised by BP guys... should be fun overnight trip.. :)

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
am looking for cheap 16" offset rims, please PM me if got details... 0 offset also can la... just as long as it's not positive offset can already, i think my original rims are positive offset, anyone knows wether the original frontier alloys are positive offset or 0 offset?

Bump: am looking for cheap 16" offset rims, please PM me if got details... 0 offset also can la... just as long as it's not positive offset can already, i think my original rims are positive offset, anyone knows wether the original frontier alloys are positive offset or 0 offset?

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
updates...

275/70R16 tires can be fitted into the original frontier with no scraping whatsoever... I'm running MT117-EX now with stock rims @ +40 offset, 7.0jjx16. Went to janda baik, runned a few SS as well. Performed perfectly! =)

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
just to boost those here driving stock cars... stock car can perform well offroad too! =) together with those modded ones! just don't get stuck la. =) hee hee heee....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
hahahaha~~~:rofl::rofl: get stuck what also no use....Kakakaka:bawling::bawling:

cqloh

Known Member
Aug 1, 2006
ah.. long time no reply here...
my front tough dog shocks have now arrived... should be putting them in next week along with a new steel bumper... some a$$hole reversed into me and made a big hole... would like to see him do it with a steel one on..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I'm thinking of using open pod for the truck. I;m now using drop in. I think open pod will help the truck gain more hp and you can hear the turbo spooling sound also...

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
titanrev, wahh, you don't go offroad wan meh? macam your truck is road use only wor? hehe...

cgloh, i'm finally running 31' tires already. no problem whatsoever... huhu... =)

leeeejoe

Known Member
Nov 2, 2006
hey people...lol...its been a while...anyhow..how's everyone?? how is the tough dog shocks arR? i got my 4 absorbers changed, leaf springs changed, and my torsion bar too...pretty good stuff... :-)
now looking at steel bumpers, but just wondering how extreme can u go without breaking the law??? was considering something like this...

do u think u're gonna be able to get away with it passing JPJ blocks??? i have the same problem..ppl like to bang into the back part of my car...and reverse into my front...after i change this, i'd love to see them try harder...

Bump: hey people...lol...its been a while...anyhow..how's everyone?? how is the tough dog shocks arR? i got my 4 absorbers changed, leaf springs changed, and my torsion bar too...pretty good stuff... :-)
now looking at steel bumpers, but just wondering how extreme can u go without breaking the law??? was considering something like this...

do u think u're gonna be able to get away with it passing JPJ blocks??? i have the same problem..ppl like to bang into the back part of my car...and reverse into my front...after i change this, i'd love to see them try harder...

Bump: hey people...lol...its been a while...anyhow..how's everyone?? how is the tough dog shocks arR? i got my 4 absorbers changed, leaf springs changed, and my torsion bar too...pretty good stuff... :-)

Worm77

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
Looks great .. Just don't overdo (very subjective) it and JPJ will close one eye ..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hey guys. nice to see you all here....I just DIY cleaning my intercooler & hoses, oil catch tank, wash my K&N air filter today. It was a fun job. I haven't had time to do the cleaning job for quite sometime and I read from ORS the Frontier is very common to have sludge build up in the air intake manifold after the IC. It was true. I'm now going to change the rubber hose at connected to the air filter to SS with silicone joint and seal the breather hose at the air intake there so there won't be oil vaopur going back into the engine after the OCT. Such a hassle to clean and I also found oil stain at the turbo compressor side... T_T

Oh another thing, while I cleaned my IC I also spray it with a coat of Boron coating. For faster heat disspation will have to test this in the afternoon to see how well it is but from reviews found and dyno test. It shows gain on the hp side...

I'm now waiting for my tnew tires. Yokohama this time and my uncle is looking up some storm rims for me....

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
Ahh, finally come stuff happening in this thread. :)

Welcome back guys. LOL< talking bout K&N filters, i just got mine recently, man the power difference. Am gonna get an OCT and also seal the breather hose to the intake next time around.

so any trips for you guys? Do join in ORS and introduce yourselves there la. Lets bring in more frontier dudes in that forums, only a few there ler...

btw, how extreme you want it's your choice, so far we've been for a few trips and no blocks la. hehe... My car, still stock standard, didn't do any lift or whatsoever cause the car might go when i head overseas. Huhu... =(

and oil stains i also got at the intake pipe there. No idea why but i believe it's from the breahter hose which is connected to the engine. I wonder if it effects turbo diesel cars cause previously my hose was replaced with a breather on my old ride(petrol carb NA engine) but on diesel i wonder by doing that would it alter the pressure in the engine.

for bars, i was thinking of something like that, but i reckon the ARB types would suit better the car's look and function despite the heavier weight.

recently just also came back from a trip to sedili johor, was fun, medium core track can say la. well here are some photos to feast upon!

Hehe... =)

Bump:
Hey guys. nice to see you all here....I just DIY cleaning my intercooler & hoses, oil catch tank, wash my K&N air filter today. It was a fun job. I haven't had time to do the cleaning job for quite sometime and I read from ORS the Frontier is very common to have sludge build up in the air intake manifold after the IC. It was true. I'm now going to change the rubber hose at connected to the air filter to SS with silicone joint and seal the breather hose at the air intake there so there won't be oil vaopur going back into the engine after the OCT. Such a hassle to clean and I also found oil stain at the turbo compressor side... T_T

Oh another thing, while I cleaned my IC I also spray it with a coat of Boron coating. For faster heat disspation will have to test this in the afternoon to see how well it is but from reviews found and dyno test. It shows gain on the hp side...

I'm now waiting for my tnew tires. Yokohama this time and my uncle is looking up some storm rims for me....
should try the ford ranger extreme rims as well, they are of 8jjx16. there is one selling on mudah, but the price abit steep la, do post if you can find any cheap rims around k. am looking to replace mine as well. =)

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.anyone here have install adjustable fuel regulator on your viva..please share with me how you did that..thank you..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience