Any member drives Frontiers ??

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
TitanRev : Bro,mind to tell me how much does a brand new Frontier cost?As im planning for the future already,will sell of my GTi and get a Frontier =) Probably with 19 inch rims + new paint job and lowered suspensions woohoo haha

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
well.. i use to drive 4x4 frontier.. it a cheap car tat nice to drive.... but in modify.. it cost alot $$... my fren Ford Ranger.. he modded till lik those big 4x4 goin offroad... bumper changed to metal one.. it cost more then 2k... Summore heavy.. pick up power still there cos he mood the intake outside... n he have added a cooler on de bonnet wit a scoop which look lik nissan frontier (frontier come wit it when it is stock)..... recent he think is there anyway to made bov on it.. but too bad.. diesel car there is no TB plate.. so de air wun compress n de BOV wun work... but now he he trying to use releif valve... Well he adjusted his turbo to boost in 1.05...

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Hmm,2k for rims is actually a pretty reasonable price bro,considering the wheels are so enormous! Anyway it would be pretty scary if a pickup truck has BOV ain;t it?" haha

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
welll bov wun works in Diesel Pickup car la.... Wasted money to buy it.... well my fren buy de tyre it cost alot... dun buy big rim... cos if u go off road it wun b nice... my fren's one he even cut de ekzos n Cat n put in a better CAt.. now sound lik lorry

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Yakuza, Frontier cost around 80K +- for the Spirit and the grandroad cost more. The difference between Spirit and Grandroad is the 2nd wan has more add on accs but those acc you can also buy outside lah. So mine is the Spirit. As i use it for transporting goods and for business. Yakuza, Rm30 you can get have half tank more or less. FC very good when you are on highway and in town area is still ok lah. Will try to do a record of the FC.

ju_onn, ya i'm also worried about the increase in tyre size will reduce the car's power and FC also higher but bigger tyres will be more comfortable leh. izit true ? cause now my tyre size is stock and quite bumpy to be honest.

Yyap, HKS has a SOV BOV for diesel. i saw it be4. and more expensive than petrol wan. Price dont know but it was a HKS. Wat CAT your friend put. is diesel CAT and petrol CAT different. I'm not very familiar with diesel. Also i was thinking of fitting steel bumper but like you said it cost 2K ah ? steel bumper ppl see also scared you already once langgar habi the other car.
I also like the air intake mod to on top of the roof. How much ah ?

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Thanks for the information,so the mods between the two versions are just exterior? Any performance mods though? Well,RM 30 for half tank or around that is pretty little for a 4WD isn't it? Hmm what's the full tank like?

razr_sped

Known Member
Jun 30, 2006
dun think rm30 can go half tank la titanrev
my dad's frontier also 90++ for full tank
but its quite for its fc

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
razr, maybe i mistaken gua. i think Rm30 is half tank less some lah. cause i always pump when there's still a 1/4 left. I think my eyes got problem....Hehehe..

Razr, wat diesel u use. I use petronas. got some review from another forum saying the kerang brand got high sulphur content and not that good.

Yakuza, the difference is only exterior. Interior is just the trimming lah. but the stock HU not bad oh. Clarion wan got remote some more. Hehehe..

leeeejoe

Known Member
Nov 2, 2006
i tried putting bigger rims and wider tyres with big offsets...unfortunately, cant turn the steering without hitting the fenders..dont go for the grandroad package...its really not worth it..coz..eventually, everything will be coming off...so..might as well just buy the cheaper version and spend the rest modding it..more worth it...the original tyres are horrible...toyo open country are pretty good..

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
my company car also nissan frontier. Yes, indeed its a very powerful truck. Fuel consumption i would say very very good. If not stepping the pedal too hard, easily will get around 900km for a full tank.

razr_sped

Known Member
Jun 30, 2006
titan...im using exxonmobil's diesal...
n i think its getting around 800-900km...
if not mistaken cos i dun drive it regulary dy

agree wif lee...
cos everything also can get aftermarket de...
no point getting oem as sum of the things u might not like

yakuza...dun think tap little ady 80-90
more like 110-120, jus try today...haha

btw, the stock hu is ok
comes wif remote n mp3, my dad like it alot
cos no need change disc...haha

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
razr, another thing about the HU. there's a function call AUX. i think that wan use for LCD screen. correct me if i'm wrong.

Agree that the Frontier can go to 110 or 120 very easily. Seriously very easy. If dont perasan the speed meter will go over already wan. The frontier feel like it love to go faster and faster.

leejoe, what tyre size u use until can hit the fender. U mean the inside fender rite ? not the wide arch rite ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

let me start a thread
to all Brothers and Sisters

what we should upgrade for our engine and become a more power. U all can give ur solution or opinion of how to make a car faster with low budget or more expert modification. It is better we suggest for the NA engine, this is because turbo engine is too power already.... :tee:

Let me start for the 1st stage modification of the NA engine

1. ) Changing the ekzos system. (It will be cost u about 300-800) depend on the brand we choose...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience