Any member drives Frontiers ??

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Guys, any ZTHians here drives or owns a Nissan Frontier ??

razr_sped

Known Member
Jun 30, 2006
haha...i got...
my ex car...share wif my dad...
he's still driving it
y?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Well, would like to know wether some ZTHians like offroad or not. Or own 4x4.

razr_sped

Known Member
Jun 30, 2006
haha...family do own not 1 but 2...
but the 1st 1 kena stolen so got another 1...
nope not using for off...but for heavy duty use...
delivery machined metal products...

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
Ah.. Thats kinda car will be my future ride. But quite in dilemma wheater to chose Frontier, Hilux Vigo or D-Max. All are in same price range but with different advantages... Power+confort+fuelsaving, If only i can have it all in one 4WD. :Not_Impressed::Not_Impressed:

leeeejoe

Known Member
Nov 2, 2006
yeah..i drive a frontier..but not for off-road..modding it..into what?i dont know..haha..but definitely not for off-roading..

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
i drive a pjero, off road 3 times only, very nice n reliable car

9W2SW

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
KL
i go off-roading very frequently........why, you interested. Got a fully modded Ford Ranger and a old LC II also fully modded.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah...good good didnt know that there are ZThians that drives 4x4 machines. I dont go off road. It was my 1st time owning a Diesel TC 4x4. Its actually very good though a bit bumpy compare to saloon cars but i just love it. the high riding level makes everything around you look very tiny and fragile.

I didn't do any modding yet but 4x4 modding can cost arms and legs rite ? 9W2SW. I just inquired on a K&N replacement AF for the Frontier it cost 260. :emoticon_U: How much would be relacing the sport rim and use wide tyres cost 9w2SW ?

ju_onn, I will go for Frontier. Its better in terms of power. Hilux don't have IC so the boost is lower. Storm i'm not sure.
The Frontier is very powerful and reaching the 140 mark takes no sweat from the Frontier. I think its the most powerful 4x4 in the market.

9W2SW

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
KL
TitanRev said:
I didn't do any modding yet but 4x4 modding can cost arms and legs rite ? 9W2SW. I just inquired on a K&N replacement AF for the Frontier it cost 260. :emoticon_U: How much would be relacing the sport rim and use wide tyres cost 9w2SW ?
It really depends on what you are looking for. Modding a 4x4 is about the same as modding cars, just different components. My LC II has 2nd hand rims and my Ranger has a brand called Mangles. Can't really remember how much it cost already.

leeeejoe

Known Member
Nov 2, 2006
TitanRev, i got a set of 16 inch rims for....RM14xx and the tyres thats 275/70/16 Toyo open country A/T...were about RM4xx each..somewhere around there...but after the tyre change...the ride is much better...a lot smoother..can hardly feel the small holes on the road now...and definitely more comfortable and has much better handling and grip..its really worth it...haha...and the car looks slightly better too...

bornzreign

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
i own a STORM~!!hehehe..sound like owning an EVO..kekeke
daily driven for work n everyday rembat kaw kaw...

max speed 120kmh with kong turbine fuel perday RM50...Travel distance 150-200km/day..

never offroad,but thinkin bout it...
mod?no way..hehehhe..its my 'gengster jalanraya' car..hahhaha
enter roundabout like king for most sedan...but lorry..scared laa..

guess that makes me a road bully huh?kekekke..i dun care..i love my storm~!!hahahhahahahahaahhahaha...roadbump,potholes...all belasah...kekek

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
ju_onn, I will go for Frontier. Its better in terms of power. Hilux don't have IC so the boost is lower. Storm i'm not sure.
The Frontier is very powerful and reaching the 140 mark takes no sweat from the Frontier. I think its the most powerful 4x4 in the market.[/quote]

U right bro. Two of my workmate own a frontier. Few time got chance to drive their frontier and it was absolutely a the strongest truck i ever drove. But the problem is i also need good comfort for my rear passanger which seem frontier less have. The rear seat is quite t:Not_Impressed:ight, the back rest is too straight up and the cushion also feel hard a bit. This is crucial becoz i often travel full passanger more than 3 hour without stop.
The mitsubishi Triton seem interesting. Can wait to check it out.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Oh so the new Mitsu is called Triton ah ? my uncle told me he saw 3 at Sepang that day. but the badge was covered. dunno why.

I saw i few modded Frontier. Quite nice also. big rims, a bit lowered, than HIDs...etc..looks abit like hip hop style leh....Hehehehe...

Ju_onn, do you think those rims so 4x4 will be more expensive than cars ?

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
My friend use 17" rims worth RM3800. Each tyre cost him about RM500. Cant really remember the size but look very wide for me, may be more than 2 inch out from the fender. But from my exprnces, the problem with giant tyre are it will slow the car and the tachometer also out of reading.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, i'm planning on to retrofit my Perdana V6 headlamps but it seems that I need to remove my bumper to get the headlights out...anyone here familiar with removing a PV6 bumper? Thanks...:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience