Any good & comfort adjustable absorber recommend?

xuang26

Known Member
Sep 28, 2010
Selangor
Any good & comfort adjustable absorber recommend for my 1.8(m) inspira? Currently i'm using eibach pro-kit, the comfort is there(with 18"rim and 45/215 tyre), but stil my car is high(i means stil can put in 3 fingers at tyre/fender gab) .

sideksepakragabulat

Jun 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
just received my new inspira 1.8(m) about a week ago..done about 4++km around kl..honestly i feel my inspira suspension a bit softer to my driving stail..thinking to change to fully adjustable absorber at the end of this year(tggu bonus maa :D )..also thinking about to change to 17" rim with 225/50 tires..

while waiting for that day to come,can anyone suggest any option to improve a bit on my car handling?my hometown is at kelantan and whoever used to travel to kelantan via karak-bentong route know how bad the road is..like a warzone..with pothole and uneven road everywhere,i want my oem suspension to be a bit stable..so with everything is still stock what can i do to make it a bit stable?i was thinking about spring buffer and front strut bar?is it worth it or not?

any suggestion?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
forget about the buffers, using antiroll bars good also. Thicker antiroll will be better than swapping out the suspension if you're wanting to maintain the comfort.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye everyone

Anybody know how to DIY rear bumper side marker installation step by step..please share ya

Tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience